Last week, Xiaomi Redmi 7 (codenamed: onclite) received the MIUI 11 update with Android 9.0 Pie. Today Xiaomi is rolling another latest software update in Europe based on Android 10. The update brings the latest December 2019 security patch along with system improvements for the Redmi 7. If you’re using the Xiaomi Redmi 7 European variant and eagerly waiting for the latest patch, you can download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Europe Stable ROM for Redmi 7 [V22.214.171.124.PFLEUXM] from this article. Here we have shared the full update changelog, download links, pre-requirements, and installation steps.
As we mentioned the new firmware OTA update brings the latest December 2019 Android Security Patch to the device and it also improves the system security. The update carries a software version V126.96.36.199.PFLEUXM for the European Redmi 7 variant. There are no additional features or improvements available in this update. Let’s head over to the update changelog as well.
Manually Check OTA Update
Most of the smartphone OEMs always release software OTA updates to its devices in batches according to the server and carriers. Therefore, the update will be available for a limited number of devices and then the broader roll-out process will start in a couple of days.
If you’re using the Redmi 7 European variant and haven’t received the OTA update notification yet, then go to the Settings > About Phone > Software update.
If the latest V188.8.131.52.PFLEUXM software update is available on your Redmi 7, just download and install it.
- Updated Android Security Patch to December 2019. Increased system security.
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
- Fix: Couldn’t open the Notification shade in some cases
- Optimization: More obvious naming for local time
- Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
Steps to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Europe Stable ROM for Redmi 7
To install the update manually, make sure to check out the pre-requirements and downloads before flashing.
- This MIUI 220.127.116.11 Europe Stable ROM file is only supported for the Xiaomi Redmi 7.
- Try to fully charge your device before installing the firmware.
- We will recommend you to take a complete backup of device data without root.
- A PC or Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Instructions to Install: MIUI 18.104.22.168 Europe Stable ROM for Redmi 7
After following all the pre-requirements and downloads properly, now you can proceed to the guide in order to install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Europe Stable ROM update on your Redmi 7 via Recovery or Fastboot method manually.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
That’s it, guys. We hope you have found this guide useful and successfully updated the latest December 2019 security patch on your Redmi 7 (onclite) device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.