Currently, the Redmi 7A Russian variant users are receiving the latest firmware update that brings some of the bug fixes for the system. This is the 2nd MIUI 11 update for the Redmi 7A (Codenamed as pine) device based on Android 9 Pie. The update brings December 2019 Android security patch along with bug fixes. You can download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Russia Stable ROM for Redmi 7A [V188.8.131.52.PCMRUXM] from this article along with installation steps and requirements.
The new firmware update is waving over-the-air in a phased manner that bumps up the new software version V184.108.40.206.PCMRUXM. It brings some of the fixes like couldn’t open notification settings in the notification shade in Second space, overlapped images in scrolling screenshots, couldn’t open notification shade in some cases. The OTA update should arrive very soon on your device. However, you can manually install the firmware on your phone by following the guide below.
Check OTA Update
Xiaomi always roll-out firmware OTA updates in batches and takes some time to hit on the devices depends on the carrier and server as well. If in case, you’re not getting the OTA update, you can manually check the OTA update.
In order to do that, go to the device Settings > About Phone > Software Update. Meanwhile, you can directly go to the Software Updater app. You can download and install the V220.127.116.11.PCMRUXM firmware if available.
- Updated Android Security Patch to December 2019. Increased system security.
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
- Fix: Couldn’t open the Notification shade in some cases
- Optimization: More obvious naming for local time
- Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
Steps to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Russia Stable ROM for Redmi 7A (pine)
To install the update manually, make sure to check out the pre-requirements and downloads before flashing.
- This MIUI 22.214.171.124 Russia Stable ROM file is only supported for the Xiaomi Redmi 7A (pine).
- Try to fully charge your device before installing the firmware.
- We will recommend you to take a complete backup of device data without root.
- A PC or Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Instructions to Install:
After following all the pre-requirements and downloads properly, now you can proceed to the guide in order to install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Russia Stable ROM update on your Redmi 7A via Recovery or Fastboot method manually.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
That’s it, guys. We hope you have found this guide useful and successfully updated the latest firmware on your Redmi 7A device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.