Xiaomi Mi Max 3 (codenamed nitrogen) is the successor of Mi Max 2. The device came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo and later upgraded to Android Pie under MIUI 10. Currently, the device is getting the latest MIUI 11 with version MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM. The update is still based on Android 9.0 Pie. If you’re using the Mi Max 3 Global variant and want to install the update, you can follow this full guide. Here you can download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 3 with software version V18.104.22.168.PEDMIXM. Additionally, we have provided the firmware changelog, pre-requirements, and detailed installation steps below.
The latest MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable update offers new MIUI 11 features to the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 (nitrogen) model. The update brings the new improved full-screen display, sounds of nature, documents preview, Mi Doc Viewer, tasks, quick reply, game turbo mode, system optimization. Additionally, the Mi Max 3 users will also get lock screen optimization, new app lock, game speed booster, optimized battery saver settings, Xiaomi Cloud, and more.
Check for OTA Manually
Xiaomi always roll-out the software OTA updates via batches to the devices and it takes some time to arrive completely. However, if you’re not getting the latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 3 update, then you can manually check for the OTA.
- Head over to the device Settings menu > tap on About Phone > tap on Software Update.
- If the latest V188.8.131.52.PEDMIXM update is available on your Mi Max 3 (nitrogen) device, then simply download and install it.
Whereas, if the update isn’t arriving on your device, you can manually install the firmware update by following the guide below.
Now, let’s take a look at the update changelog below:
- Comprehensive design optimized for full screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create the system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- More features
- Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
- New: Editing, sharing, and customizing your screenshots is now much easier
- Optimization: Lock screen pocket mode
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: Use your fingerprint to open Home screen once you unlocked the device using face data and stayed on the Lock screen
- Fix: Wi-Fi page wasn’t displayed correctly
- App vault
- New: You can swipe down to view more shortcuts now
- Optimization: All-new design and UI
Steps to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 3 (nitrogen)
To install the update manually, make sure to check out the pre-requirements and downloads before flashing.
- This MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM file is only supported for the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 (nitrogen).
- Try to fully charge your device before installing the firmware.
- We will recommend you to take a complete backup of device data without root.
- A PC or Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Instructions to install
After following all the pre-requirements and downloads properly, now you can proceed to the guide in order to install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM update on your Mi Max 3 via Recovery or Fastboot method manually.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can also check out the full-depth tutorial video from below:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
That’s it, guys. We hope you have found this guide useful and successfully updated the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on your Mi Max 3 (nitrogen) device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.