MIUI 11 is now marking its presence in the European territory. Currently, the Redmi 7A is receiving the MIUI 11 update with build V184.108.40.206.PCMEUXM. It is based on Android 9.0 Pie. The update should gradually find its way into the devices in Europe. However, if you are interested to try out the MIUI 11 experience now itself, we have got the ROM zip file for you which you can download and install on your own. Worry not, we will help you with our installation guide to flash the stock MIUI 11 ROM on your Redmi 7A(codename-Pine).
MIUI 11 for Redmi 7A brings optimizations for a full-screen display, dynamic notification sounds, Mi Share, optimized App vault, App lock for Contacts app. Also, the latest MIUI 11 V220.127.116.11.PCMEUXM update brings the September 2019 security patch update. The latest update also adds switching of SIM cards while the Game Booster is on. In fact, the Game Booster is getting a shortcut for the home screen, refreshed start page. Upon continuous swiping on the Game Turbo will create an additional menu.
Official Changelog: V18.104.22.168.PCMEUXM
- Comprehensive design optimized for full-screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create the system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- More features
- Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
- New: Editing, sharing, and customizing your screenshots is now much easier
- Optimization: Lock screen pocket mode
- Updated Android Security Patch to September 2019. Increased system security.
- App lock
- New: Locking Google contacts is available now
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: Use your fingerprint to open Home screen once you unlocked the device using face data and stayed on the Lock screen
- New: Different options for hiding the notch
- App vault
- New: You can swipe down to view more shortcuts now
- Optimization: All-new design and UI
- Game speed booster
- New: Continuous swiping opens an additional menu in Game Turbo now
- New: You can create a Home screen shortcut for Game Turbo now
- Fix: Hands-free call duration wasn’t displayed correctly in Game Turbo
- Refreshed start page of Game Turbo
- Auto brightness, screenshot gestures, and Reading mode can be turned off automatically when Game Turbo is on
- A major upgrade for the toolbox in Game Turbo: autoplay and switching between data SIM cards are available now
Download OTA Updates
While the server-side OTA reaches your device automatically, instead of waiting for a phased release, you can manually search for the OTA and download it. To do it:
- Go to the Settings app> tap on About Phone > select Software Update.
- If the latest update is available on your device, then tap on the Download and Install option.
If the process of manual capturing of the MIUI 11 OTA is unsuccessful, you can still download the V22.214.171.124.PCMEUXM firmware zip file which you can install manually and step your device to MIUI 11.
MIUI 126.96.36.199: Download Europe Stable ROM for Redmi 7A
- The Firmware is exclusively for Redmi 7A (European Variant). Don’t try to install it on other devices.
- Charge your phone battery up to 50% to avoid an accidental shut down due to low battery.
- Take a full backup of the device data without Root.
- A PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Download and install Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC Laptop and install it.
- Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC as well. (for Fastboot Method)
How to Install MIUI V188.8.131.52 Europe Stable ROM for Redmi 7A
There are two ways to install the latest MIUI 11 update on your Redmi 7A. It is either flashing by recovery or by following the fastboot method manually.How to install MIUI 11 ROM on any Xiaomi Device Video tutorial on Using Fastboot method to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi device
So, if you are from the Europe sporting a Redmi 7A, then watch out for the V184.108.40.206.PCMEUXM update that brings MIUI 11 and much more features to your device.