Just like the Mi Note 10, Xiaomi has also launched another new upper mid-range smartphone series called Redmi K30. It also has a 5G variant called Redmi K30 5G (Codename: picasso) which has recently launched in January 2020. The good thing is that the handset comes with Android 10 over MIUI 11 out-of-the-box. Now, the company has started pushing a new software version for the 5G variant in China. You can Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 China Stable ROM for Redmi K30 5G [V18.104.22.168.QGICNXM].
This new software update only brings January 2020 Security patch and nothing else. Though it’s appreciated that the company is focusing on providing the latest security patchset. This includes increased system security that will fix a critical security vulnerability in the Media framework. So, it’s highly recommended to upgrade to this software version. Although, the OTA update may take some time to arrive at all the units completely. You can also check out the full guide below to manually install it.
- Updated Android Security Patch to January 2020. Increased system security.
Check OTA Update
If in case, you’re not getting the software update notification on your device, then you can check for OTA updates on your handset.
- Open the Settings on your handset >> About Phone >> Software update.
- Meanwhile, you can also check the Software Updater app for the software update.
- Ensure that your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and charged fully.
If the new software update is available on your phone, Download and Install it. After complete installation, your device will reboot automatically. Wait for it and enjoy the new system version.
- This ROM file will only work on the Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G (picasso). Don’t try it on any other device.
- Keep the device battery charged up to 50% at least.
- Take a complete backup of your device data first.
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB Cable as well.
Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 China Stable ROM for Redmi K30 5G (picasso)
- First of all, download and install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver on your Windows/Mac PC.
- Next, download and install the Mi Flash tool on your PC as well. (for Fastboot Method)
- Download MIUI 126.96.36.199.QGICNXM China – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
Steps to Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM for Redmi K30 5G
Now, check out the full step-by-step detailed guide on how to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206.QGICNXM on Redmi K30 5G via Recovery or Fastboot method. Keep in mind to take a full backup of your data at first. Then follow the link given below for the full installation guide.
If you want visual support, then you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
I hope this guide was useful to upgrade Redmi K30 5G to MIUI 220.127.116.11 China Stable ROM.