Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro is receiving the latest security patch over MIUI 11 with other bug fixes. You can download MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM for Mi 9T Pro (raphael) which is based on Android 9.0 Pie and comes with software version V22.214.171.124.QFKCNXM.
Talking about the MIUI 126.96.36.199 update for Mi 9T Pro Chinese variant, it brings the March 2020 Android Security Patch with improved system security and improves system stability. The firmware update bumps up a new software version V188.8.131.52.QFKCNXM and it’s rolling out via OTA in a phased manner and will take a few days to hit all the units completely.
Check OTA Updates Manually
Due to the incremental roll-out process, the OTA update can take a longer time to arrive than expected. It’s highly recommended to check for OTA updates manually via the device Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update. If the latest update is available, simply download and install it.
Alternatively, you can check the firmware OTA update via the Software Updater app on your Xiaomi device. Ensure that the device is fully charged and connected to a Wi-Fi network.
If in case, you’re not receiving the OTA update notification on your device, then you can manually install the firmware by following the guide below.
- Updated Android Security Patch to March 2020. Increased system security.
- App lock
- New: App lock is supported for all apps now
- New: Revamped the start page and optimized some features
- New: Vlog feature for videos
- Data usage
- Fix: Data usage warning appeared multiple times
- Fix: Errors occurred after switching SIM cards
Steps to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM for Mi 9T Pro
Here we’ve provided two methods to flash the stock firmware on your Xiaomi device. You can either follow the Fastboot method or the Recovery method to install the latest update.
- The ROM supported for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro (raphael) only. Don’t try it on other models.
- Charge your phone battery up to 60% minimum.
- Take a complete backup of internal data (No Root).
- You will need a PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download and Install all the following tools and drivers on your computer.
Now, after following all the requirements and downloading the files/tools, you’re ready to install the firmware.
You can also check out the video tutorial below for your ease.Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve found this guide helpful and you’ve installed or updated the latest MIUI firmware on your Mi 9T Pro (raphael) successfully. For any queries, let us know in the comments below.