Updated on February 28, 2020: Today Xiaomi rolled a new update with version v22.214.171.124.QJBCNXM for the Xiaomi Mi 10 in China. The update brings Android Security Patch to February 2020 and fixes to improve the notification speed for WeChat red envelopes while using mobile data. You can download and install the MIUI 126.96.36.199 China Stable ROM for Mi 10. Version V188.8.131.52.QJBCNXM has been rolled back due to the bug report.
Updated on February 24, 2020:The Chinese smartphone brand Xiaomi has started pushing the first firmware update for the Mi 10 handset in China. The update is live with software version V184.108.40.206.QJBCNXM and brings the latest security patch and a few bug fixes as well. If you’re a Xiaomi Mi 10 Chinese variant user and want to upgrade your device to the latest software version, check out the full guide below. You can download MIUI 220.127.116.11 China Stable ROM for Mi 10.
The new firmware update is arriving via OTA that brings the latest February 2020 Android Security Patch Level to the Mi 10 (Codenamed as umi) Chinese variant with the local time optimization in Clock. There is nothing extra included in this update. You can check for the OTA update on your handset. However, you can follow our full-depth guide to install the MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM on your Mi 10. Now, let’s take a quick look at the update changelog below.
- Faster notifications about WeChat red envelopes while using mobile data
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2020. Increased system security.
Check Software Update (OTA)
Xiaomi roll-out the software OTA updates in an incremental manner. Therefore, you may have to wait for a couple of days more than usual depends on the region and mobile carrier as well. Not received the OTA update notification yet? Check for it manually.
Open the Settings menu on your phone > About Phone > Software update. If the latest V22.214.171.124.QJBCNXM firmware update is available on your Mi 10, grab it by downloading and installing.
Steps to Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 China Stable ROM for Mi 10
To install the update manually, make sure to check out the pre-requirements and downloads before flashing.
- This MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM file is only supported for the Xiaomi Mi 10.
- Try to fully charge your device before installing the firmware.
- We will recommend you to take a complete backup of device data without root.
- A PC or Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Xiaomi USB Drivers – Download and Install it on your PC or Laptop.
- Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool – Download and Install it on your computer as well. (for Fastboot Method)
- Download MIUI 184.108.40.206.QJBCNXM – Recovery ROM | OTA ROM | Fastboot ROM
- Download MIUI 220.127.116.11.QJBCNXM – Recovery ROM | OTA ROM | Fastboot ROM
Instructions to install: MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM for Mi 10
After following all the pre-requirements and downloads properly, now you can proceed to the guide in order to install MIUI 11 China Stable ROM update on your Mi 10 via Recovery or Fastboot method manually.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
That’s it, guys. We hope you have found this guide useful and successfully updated the latest February 2020 security patch on your Mi 10 (umi) device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.