Here in this article, we will provide you the full step-by-step guide to download and install the MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM for Redmi K30 [V22.214.171.124.QGHCNXM]. The update is based on Android 10 and released for the Xiaomi Redmi K30 (Codenamed as ‘phoenix’) Chinese variant. So, if you’re using the Chinese variant device then check out the full guide to update your Redmi K30 easily.
The update roll out process is in incremental mode and only available for the Chinese Redmi K30 (phoenix) variants. It may take some time to roll out globally. You need to wait for the OTA update notification on your device. Otherwise, you can flash the update manually via the Recovery or Fastboot method. The update brings December 2019 security patch and system improvements along with performance and increased system security as well.
Table of Contents
Check for OTA Update Manually
You can also check for OTA update manually on your Redmi K30 to get the latest update. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Head over to the device Settings on your device > tap on About Phone > go to Software Update.
- If the OTA update is available for your device then tap on Download option.
- Now, tap on the Install button.
- After the installation process, the handset will restart automatically. It may take a few minutes to boot after the update. Wait for it.
- That’s it.
- Updated Android Security Patch to December 2019. Increased system security.
- Data usage
- Fix: Errors occurred after switching SIM cards
- This ROM file will only work on the Xiaomi Redmi K30 (phoenix). Don’t try it on any other device.
- Keep the device battery charged up to 50% at least.
- Take a complete backup of your device data first.
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB Cable as well.
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 China Stable ROM for Redmi K30 (phoenix)
- First of all, download and install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver on your Windows/Mac PC.
- Next, download and install the Mi Flash tool on your PC as well. (for Fastboot Method)
- Download MIUI 188.8.131.52.QGHCNXM China – Recovery ROM | OTA
Steps to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM for Redmi K30
Now, check out the full step-by-step detailed guide on how to Install MIUI 220.127.116.11.QGHCNXM on Redmi K30 via Recovery or Fastboot method. Keep in mind to take a full backup of your data at first. Then follow the link given below for full installation guide.Guide to Flash MIUI on any Xiaomi Device via Recovery or Fastboot Method
If you want visual support, then you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well:
I hope this guide was useful to upgrade Redmi K30 to MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM.