The Chinese smartphone brand Xiaomi has started pushing out another firmware update for the Mi CC9, also known as Mi 9 Lite (Codenamed as pyxis) handset in China. The latest firmware update is based on Android 9.0 Pie and comes with a software version V22.214.171.124.PFCCNXM. It brings the latest security patch and a few bug fixes as well. If you’re a Xiaomi Mi CC9 Chinese variant user and want to upgrade your device to the latest software version, check out the full guide below. You can download MIUI 126.96.36.199 China Stable ROM for Mi CC9 [V188.8.131.52.PFCCNXM].
The new firmware update is arriving via OTA that brings the latest November 2019 Android Security Patch Level to the Mi CC9 (pyxis) Chinese variant with the local time optimization in Clock. There is nothing extra included in this update. You can check for the OTA update on your handset. However, you can follow our full-depth guide to install the MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM on your Mi CC9. Now, let’s take a quick look at the update changelog below.
Check Software Update (OTA)
Xiaomi roll-out the software OTA updates in an incremental manner. Therefore, you may have to wait for a couple of days more than usual depends on the region and mobile carrier as well. Not received the OTA update notification yet? Check for it manually.
Open the Settings menu on your phone > About Phone > Software update. If the latest V220.127.116.11.PFCCNXM firmware update is available on your Mi CC9, grab it by downloading and installing.
- Updated Android Security Patch to November 2019. Increased system security.
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open the Notification shade in some cases
- Optimization: More obvious naming for local time
- Data usage
- Fix: Items related to exceptions weren’t always displayed accurately
- Fix: Searching for apps made the device slow down
Steps to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM for Mi CC9 [pyxis]
To install the update manually, make sure to check out the pre-requirements and downloads before flashing.
- This MIUI 22.214.171.124 China Stable ROM file is only supported for the Xiaomi Mi CC9 (pyxis).
- Try to fully charge your device before installing the firmware.
- We will recommend you to take a complete backup of device data without root.
- A PC or Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Instructions to install: MIUI 126.96.36.199 China Stable ROM for Mi CC9
After following all the pre-requirements and downloads properly, now you can proceed to the guide in order to install MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM update on your Mi CC9 via Recovery or Fastboot method manually.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
That’s it, guys. We hope you have found this guide useful and successfully updated the latest November 2019 security patch on your Mi CC9 (pyxis) device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.