The Chinese OEM Xiaomi has maintained its streamline for providing the MIUI 11 update for its eligible devices with the security patch at the starting of 2020 as well. 2019 has been really good for the company in terms of releasing value for money smartphones and improved MIUI 11 version. The Mi 9 Lite (Codename: pyxis) is one of the upper mid-range smartphones from Xiaomi that was launched in September 2019. Now, you can download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Europe Stable ROM for Mi 9 Lite.
The new firmware update bumps up with a new software version MIUI V126.96.36.199.PFCEUXM based on Android 9.0 Pie and rolling out for the European Mi 9 Lite variant only. It brings the latest January 2020 Android Security patchset along with new music card and EU Privacy adjustments. As the update is waving in a phased manner, the Mi 9 Lite users will soon receive the OTA update. Meanwhile, you can manually check for OTA updates or can follow the firmware installation steps below.
Manually Check Software Update
In order to manually check the software update (OTA) on your device, you can follow the steps below.
- Head over to the device Settings app >> tap on About Phone > check Software update.
- Now, if the new software version V188.8.131.52.PFCEUXM is available for your handset, just grab it.
- Alternatively, you can check the Software Updater app on your device also.
Still not receiving the OTA update notification? Don’t worry. We got you covered. Just follow the firmware installation steps below along with download links and requirements below.
- Updated Android Security Patch to January 2020. Increased system security.
Steps to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Europe Stable ROM for Mi 9 Lite
Now, before going to the firmware installation steps, make sure to follow all the requirements and then download links as well.
- The mentioned ROM is exclusive for Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite.
- Keep your device charged up to 60% at least.
- Make sure to take a full backup of phone data.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Download all the required files and tools as well.
Instructions to Install: MIUI 220.127.116.11 Europe Stable ROM for Mi 9 Lite
Now, check out the full step-by-step guide on how to Install MIUI V18.104.22.168.PFCEUXM on Mi 9 Lite via Recovery or Fastboot method.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
We assume that this guide is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed or updated the firmware. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.