Well, you read it right! You can now install the MIUI 11 on Lenovo Z6 Pro based on Android 9.0 Pie. To install MIUI 11 on Lenovo Z6 Pro, you have to unlock the bootloader and install the latest TWRP Recovery. MIUI ROM is one of the aftermarket firmware which is created by Xiaomi and also supported for many Non-Xiaomi devices. We have already shared the complete list of official and unofficial devices to support MIUI 11 ROM.
MIUI 11 is a big step up from MIUI 10 in terms of refinement and polishing. Alongside Redmi Note 8 series, Xiaomi launched the MIUI 11 in India in October 2019. With the new Ui and refreshed design, Xiaomi has also added the system-wide dark mode, Always-on display, breathing life notification, and many more. In this guide, you can taste all the features by using the new MIUI 11 build on Lenovo Z6 Pro.
Lenovo Z6 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset coupled with 6/8/12GB of RAM and 128/256/512GB of internal storage. It also supports an 1TB external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie under ZUI 11 and backed by a 4000 mAh battery (Non-removable). As far as the camera concerned, the device has a Quad-camera 48MP + 8MP + 16MP + 2MP setup with 20MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 32MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Lenovo Z6 Pro come with a fingerprint sensor under display.
Features of MIUI 11:
- Dark Mode
- Always on Display
- Breathing Notification light.
- Faster Face Unlock + Fingerprint Unlock
- Automatic Screenshot Management
- Unlock by voice command
- New App Drawer
- New sound effects (partly with Dolby)
- Improved AI Features
- Status bar optimization
- Battery charge status on an info screen
- Private albums for videos
- Refreshed icons and Smoother Animations
- Improved energy saving functions like Monochrome
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo Z6 Pro
- How to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo Z6 Pro L78051 [Firmware Flash File]
- Download and Install Mokee OS on Lenovo Z6 Pro (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Download Pixel Experience ROM on Lenovo Z6 Pro with Android 10 Q
Steps to Install MIUI 11 on Lenovo Z6 Pro:
To install MIUI 11 on your device first, unlock the Lenovo Z6 Pro bootloader and flash the latest TWRP Recovery. Also, make sure to download and follow the pre-requisites very carefully.
- Supported device: Lenovo Z6 Pro device.
- You need to unlock the device bootloader at first.
- Download the required TWRP file, MIUI 11 zip file, and Supported GApps file from below.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your device data without Root. In case anything goes wrong, you can easily restore all the data.
Instructions to Install:
- Make sure that you have downloaded all the required files on your Lenovo Z6 Pro.
- Now, copy the TWRP image file, GApps file, and ROM zip file to your device’s internal storage.
- First, flash the TWRP Recovery by following this guide.
- Next, reboot your Lenovo Z6 Pro into recovery mode.
- You will boot into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Now take a backup your ROM. Just to be on a safe side
- Select Advanced Wipe > Select the data, system, vendor, cache. Then swipe to wipe it. [Remember this will wipe all your data from your Lenovo Z6 Pro]
- In recovery menu, tap on Install button >> Select the ROM zip from the location where you have moved earlier.
- Swipe to confirm flash.
- Flash the Magisk zip file from the Install option.
- Finally, reboot your phone into a new system. Wait for it, as the boot process will take a few minutes.
- That’s it. Enjoy!
We hope that this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the MIUI 11 on your Lenovo Z6 Pro handset easily. If in case anything goes wrong or if you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.