Here we will guide on how to download and install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4X (santoni). This guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so you have a Redmi 4X (santoni). Great! The Redmi 4X is one of the best budget Android Device. The device was running on the MIUI 8 till now. But the Xiaomi has finally updated this device to software version MIUI V220.127.116.11.NAMMIFD. This update brings the latest version of the MIUI, that is the MIUI 9. There are some of the security patches along with regular bug fixes and improvements which comes with this update as well.
Now, coming back to the MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable update. This update is rolling out via OTA or Over the Air for the Redmi 4X users. The OTA updates reach the users in a phase-wise manner. This means that a lot of users might actually get this update after some days or even after weeks. Now, if you are someone who can’t wait long for an OTA update, then you can also install this update manually on your Xiaomi Redmi 4X (santoni). Sounds interesting? Well, let us top into it.
Table of Contents
- 1 Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4X (santoni)
- 2 How to Manually update Redmi 4X to MIUI 126.96.36.199
Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4X (santoni)
Before we get straight to How to manually update your Redmi 4X, let us take a look at How to Check Software Update on Xiaomi Redmi 4X. Should we?
How to Check Software Update on Xiaomi Redmi 4X:
In order to check for a Software Update on Xiaomi Redmi 4X, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- Go to the Settings — About Phone –> Software Update and see if you have any new update on your phone.
- If you have any update, then tap on the DOWNLOAD button to start downloading the update.
Note: Before proceeding to update via the OTA, ensure that you have a proper WiFi connection which is stable enough to download the complete OTA. Also, make sure to charge your Redmi 4X to at least 60-70% before upgrading your Redmi 4X to MIUI 184.108.40.206.
- Once the download is done, you can upgrade your Redmi 4X to MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable.
Now, let us move on to How to Manually update your Xiaomi Redmi 4X.
How to Manually update Redmi 4X to MIUI 18.104.22.168
Steps to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4X
Wait! before we get straight to the steps, let us actually take a look Download and Pre-requisite sections, should we?
Download MIUI V126.96.36.199:
First of all, you need to download the MIUI V188.8.131.52 for the Redmi 4X on your PC from the link given below:
- MIUI V184.108.40.206.NAMMIFD for Redmi 4X (Recovery ROM) – Download
- MIUI V220.127.116.11.NAMMIFD for Redmi 4X (Fastboot ROM) – Download
Now when you have downloaded the MIUI V18.104.22.168, let us take a look at the Pre-Requisites.
- Do note that this ROM is supported only for Xiaomi Redmi 4X. You should not use this firmware on any other device.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Don’t forget to download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC as well. (for Fastboot Method)
- Your Redmi 4X should have at least 60% charge left.
- Take a complete backup of your device (Recommended)
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
—–> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking or damage to your device
Instructions to Install:
To install MIUI 22.214.171.124 on Redmi 4X, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the fastboot method.
So that’s it, guys, this was our take on Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4X. Let us know your thoughts on this in the comments section down below.