Good news for Lenovo Vibe Shot. Today you can upgrade to Official Mokee OS For Lenovo Vibe Shot. This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat before the Lenovo officially release Stock Nougat for Lenovo Vibe Shot. To Install Mokee OS or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and intsall TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Vibe Shot.
Good News for all Lenovo Vibe Shot Owners. Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat called Install Mokee OS For Lenovo Vibe Shot. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Install Mokee OS For Lenovo Vibe Shot . This ROM has built from Lineage OS 14.1 base and contains all the bugs from Lineage OS 14.1. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc in one single packed ROM called Mokee OS.
Table of Contents
How to Install Custom ROM Mokee OS on Lenovo Vibe Shot
This ROM is an Official built by Mokee Team from Google and Lineage Source Code. The ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with many Custom features from Install Mokee OS For Lenovo Vibe Shot. Install the Official Build of Mokee OS on Lenovo Vibe Shot based Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
Remember this is a stable build of Official Mokee OS For Lenovo Vibe Shot. If you want to try Mokee OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Official Install Mokee OS For Lenovo Vibe Shot.
With the new Mokee OS, you can enjoy all the latest features which comes with Android 7.1.2 Nougat as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it has a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Mokee OS 5.7.4 for Lenovo Vibe Shot. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Official Install Mokee OS For Lenovo Vibe Shot .
About Mokee OS :
MoKee OpenSource is based on the Cyanogenmod. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time. A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion… Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat ?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This will work on Lenovo Vibe Shot Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How to Install Official Install Mokee OS For Lenovo Vibe Shot
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom rom, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Mokee OS
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Mokee OS for Lenovo Vibe Shot Successfully.
Steps for How to Root Lenovo Vibe Shot
Here is the step for how to root Lenovo Vibe Shot, This step is simple as you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory
- Now Boot into Recovery
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.