Good news for Nubia Z11 Mini (nx529j). Today you can upgrade to Official Mokee OS For Nubia Z11 Mini (nx529j). This means you will have a taste of latest Mokee OS before the Lenovo officially release Stock Nougat for Nubia Z11 Mini. To Install Mokee OS or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and intsall TWRP Recovery on Nubia Z11 Mini (nx529j).
Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Mokee OS called Install Mokee OS For Nubia Z11 Mini. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Install Mokee OS For Nubia Z11 Mini (nx529j). This ROM has built from Lineage OS 14.1 base and contains all the bugs from Lineage OS 14.1. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc in one single packed ROM called Mokee OS.
Table of Contents
Install Official Mokee OS For Nubia Z11 Mini (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
This ROM is an Official built by Mokee Team from Google and Lineage Source Code. The ROM is based on Mokee OS with many Custom features from Install Mokee OS For Nubia Z11 Mini. Install the Official Build of Mokee OS on Nubia Z11 Mini based Mokee OS.
Remember this is a stable build of Official Mokee OS For Nubia Z11 Mini. If you want to try Mokee OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Official Install Mokee OS For Nubia Z11 Mini.
With the new Mokee OS, you can enjoy all the latest features which comes with Mokee OS as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it has a daily driver. Now Download the Mokee OS Mokee OS 5.7.4 for Nubia Z11 Mini. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Official Install Mokee OS For Nubia Z11 Mini .
About Mokee OS :
MoKee OpenSource is based on the Cyanogenmod. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time. A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion… Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
What is in Mokee OS ?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Mokee OS update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Mokee OS update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Mokee OS comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This will work on Nubia Z11 Mini (nx529j) Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the full Guide on How to install Mokee OS ROM on ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide..
- Download the below Mokee OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery , Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
I Hope you have followed the above installation guide to install Mokee OS on Nubia Z11 Mini.