Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Moto C and C Plus smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Moto C and C Plus using the below guide on How to Install Moto C and C Plus Stock firmware. In this list we will update all the region Moto C and C Plus Stock Firmware collection for models comes with Mediatek MT6737m and MT6737. Stock ROM on Moto C and C Plus came out of box with Android 7.0 Nougat.
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Moto C Plus
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Motorola Moto C
- List of Best Custom ROM for Motorola Moto C – Updated
- List of Best Custom ROM for Motorola Moto C Plus [Updated]
Table of Contents
About Moto C and Moto C Plus
Moto C features a 5.0-inch FWVGA display with a resolution of 854X480 pixels. It is powered by a 1.3GHz 64-bit MediaTek MT6737 SoC processor coupled by either 1GB or 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. It also supports expandable storage via microSD with up to 32GB storage. The Moto C Sports a 8MP rear camera with an aperture of f/2.4 and 2MP selfie shooter at the front. Besides all this, the smartphone supports dual sim card and comes out of box with Android 7.0 Nougat.
Moto C Plus is a slight upgraded version of Moto C. The smartphone features a 5.0-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels. It is powered by a 1.1 GHz quad-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6737m SoC processor coupled by 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. It also supports expandable storage via microSD with up to 32GB storage. The Moto C Sports a 5MP rear camera with an aperture of f/2.4 and 2MP selfie shooter at the front. Besides all this, the smartphone supports dual sim card and comes out of box with Android 7.0 Nougat.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
List of Moto C Stock Firmware collection
XT1754_NAMATH_EMEA_DS_7.0_NRD90M.060_SW_S98736BA1_V060_M11_SI_Lenovo_EM_USR_MP.zip: Download Here
XT1754_NAMATH_EMEA_DS_7.0_NRD90M.054_subsidy-UNLOCKED_CFC.xml.zip: Download Here
XT1754_NAMATH_TIMIT_7.0_NRD90M.011_SW_S98736BB3_V011_M11_SI_Lenovo_EM_USR_TIM.zip: Download Here
List of Moto C Plus Stock Firmware collection
|Build Number||OS||Download File|
|Moto C Plus OTA SW 18 (Yandex fix).zip||Download|
|Moto C Plus 1GB RAM NRD90M.07.18||7.0||Download|
Steps To Flash Moto C and C Plus Stock Firmware
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted SP Flash Tool Folder
- You will see many files and you need to look for the file named flashtool.exe and open that
- Once SP Flash tool loads, you will see the screen with a mobile device picture,Now Tap on the menu download (See the screenshot below)
- Now in the download tab, you will find the option Download agent and scatter loading, Now click on the Download Agent and MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (It is inside the SP Flashtool folder -> SP_MDT)
- In the same tab, Tap on the Scatter-loading menu and load the Scatter file which is inside the Stock Rom Zip. (If you have extracted, you will find the file named MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt) – MTxxxx here xxxx is the number of Mediatek processor
- Now load the MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt file
- Click the Download button
- Now to start the Flashing process ,You should Remove your battery (Only if battery removable) Insert again, Hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- Once the phone connects, Flashing will begin, Wait for few minutes or Two
- After Flashing has completed, you will see a green button will appear
- Now you can close the SP Flash Tool and also Disconnect your phone and Reboot to see that you have flashed the Latest version.
- Enjoy !!!! Please rate this post with 5 Star if you like.