Finally Verizon has started pushing another month security patch for the month May for Verizon Galaxy Note Edge (SM-N915V) based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. This update is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and not Android Marshmallow. If you are looking for more secured version, then we recommend always to flash the latest Google Android Security Patch update. If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Verizon Galaxy Note Edge, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The latest OTA comes with build number N915VVRS2CQE1 for Verizon Galaxy Note Edge. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Note Edge in Phase wise manner.
The latest build N915VVRS2CQE1 comes with May Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Verizon Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915V by following the below step by step guide to flash latest May Security Marshmallow ROM on Verizon Galaxy Note Edge N915V. As of now, this is an incremental update with latest May patch for Verizon Galaxy Note Edge. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with May Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended)
Table of Contents
Download May Security Update N915VVRS2CQE1 for Verizon Galaxy Note Edge (Marshmallow)
You can use any of the three methods to install May Security Patch update on Verizon Galaxy Note Edge. Here we will help you with manual installation, upgrade via Samsung Kies, Update with ODIN software.
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow ROM N915VVRS2CQE1 For Verizon Galaxy Note Edge.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy Note Edge to May Security Patch based Marshmallow ROM manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Galaxy Note Edge N915V to Marshmallow ROM OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Verizon Galaxy Note Edge N915V.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest May Security Patch update N915VVRS2CQE1 on Verizon Galaxy Note Edge.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to May Security Patch Update
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD BELOW
To manually receive the OTA update of N915VVRS2CQE1 , you should be on N915VVRS2’CQD1 on Note 4. You can download the full firmware version N915VVRU2’CQC1 first and then check for the official OTA update.
May Full Firmware Uploading Soon