Upgrade Verizon Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915V to August Security patch with version N915VVRU2CQL2. Verizon has fixed the regular bugs and improved the system stability and performance. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can install August 2017 Security Patch on Verizon Galaxy Note Edge. Along with this update, Verizon also added Blueborne and Krack security patches.
The update seeded via OTA and it is sent in a phase-wise manner. To receive this OTA, you must be running Stock firmware without root.
In case if you have already received the update with build number N915VVRU2CQL2, then hit the download button to start the upgrade process. If not received, then check for the update manually by following the steps below.
How to Update Software on Verizon Galaxy Note Edge manually?
Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Software update.
By following the above method you can easily find if you have any latest update on your phone. You can tap the option titled “Download Updates Manually”. If the update is not available, then make sure your device is not rooted or installed any modified firmware.
Before proceeding to download, make sure your phone has enough battery backup with at least 50% battery. Also, check if you have enough storage to download and install the latest update on Verizon Galaxy Note Edge SM-G900V. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Also, don’t forget to take the data backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. After following the procedure mentioned above, you can now start downloading August Security Patch for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. As this update is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.
Table of Contents
Steps to Install N915VVRU2CQL2 August Security for Verizon Galaxy Note Edge manually:
Still not received the update, then don’t worry. The update is available to download and install using latest ODIN Software. Here we will share the full download of N915VVRU2CQL2 August Security Patch for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. Follow below guide:
Required Download FILES
How to update via ODIN Software
To install the firmware, you must first download the required software, firmware and drivers on your PC.
DOWNLOAD ODIN AND DRIVERS:
- You must install Samsung Kies Software
- You also need to install Samsung USB Drivers
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- Download the required firmware and drivers.
- Your device must have 50% – 70% Battery.
- You need PC or Laptop to install this firmware.
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware. So make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage.
Check out this link to see if your phone will support Android 8.0 Oreo.
Samsung announced the list of Samsung devices updating to Android 8.0 Oreo.
If your phone model is not on the official device list, then you need not worry! Here is the list of Supported device to receive Lineage OS 15 based on Android Oreo.
You can also install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Note Edge by following the steps given here.
Check Popular Post:
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Device
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices