After Galaxy S9 and Note 8, it’s time to enjoy the Android Pie Update on Galaxy Note9 device with model SM-N960F. If you have one, then you probably gonna love this major UI changes from Samsung which is known as OneUI. This build number is currently live for Spain and Indian variant. If you are not patience, then you can follow our guide to install OneUI Stable Pie on Galaxy Note9. The update comes with build number N960FXXU2CSAA and weighs almost 1.6GB in size.
If you are lucky, then you should see the update notification on your Galaxy Note9. To check for the software update, Go to Settings –> Software update –> then Download and install option. If you have the update, then you will see a new update with build number N960FXXU2CSAA.
To upgrade to stable Android Pie update on Galaxy Note9, make sure that you have enough battery backup and your device should be connected to a stable WiFi network or your carrier will charge you for the data. Ensure that you have taken the backup before you upgrade.
Android 9.0 Pie update brings the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
N960FXXU2CSAA: Stable Android Android 9.0 Pie for Galaxy Note9
As we said, the new OneUI update brings a lot of features:
The main features of OneUI are one-handed usage and other features include system-wide dark mode, a new UI, and design language focused on ease of use and reachability, and a lot more things.
- One UI
- Content and Settings have been re-organized
- Interactive Elements moved to screen bottom for easy access
- Night mode feature
- Reply to messages directly in the notification panel
- Image thumbnails now show on the notification
- Samsung Keyboard
- New Emojis
- Adaptive theme changes
- Floating keyboard
- Always On Display
- New clock styles added
- Battery charging information
- Improved search
- Enables search within App
- New scene optimizer enhances the camera color settings.
- Adds new Editor tool for Photos.
- My Files
- New storage analysis tool has been added to help you monitor storage usage.
- Show/hide items on MyFiles home screen.
- Samsung Health
- Shows daily step counts in the notification panel.
- Lift to wake feature turns on the screen when you pick up the phone.
Download Firmware, Odin Tool, and Drivers:
How to Install One UI Stable Pie on Galaxy Note9
Now, let us take a look at the prerequisites for installing the build number N960FXXU2CSAA on Galaxy Note9. Should we?
- This Android Pie based firmware is exclusively for Galaxy Note9. Do not use it on other devices.
- Charge your device’s battery up to 50% or more before performing the update.
- A PC/Laptop
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before installing any new firmware.
- You must install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies software.
- You need to Enter the Samsung Download Mode.
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
Instructions to Install:
Follow this tutorial on how to use the Odin tool to install the Android Pie update on the Galaxy Note9 in various regions.
So, Galaxy Note9 users around the globe..!! Now you can install Android Pie update on your devices. Install and enjoy the new features.