Last updated on April 8th, 2021 at 05:50 pm
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (codenamed: lavender) was launched in January 2019. The phone came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie. Do you want to install Nitrogen OS on Redmi Note 7 (lavender)? If yes, then you are in the right place. Now you can enjoy Android 11 R based Nitrogen OS on Redmi Note 7. Full Credits to the developer and community who have put the hard work to bring a stable version of Android 11 R OS.
Nitrogen OS is the latest Custom ROM which brings amazing features with Stock Android experience just like Pixel smartphone. You can follow our guide to install NitrogenOS on Redmi Note 7. The ROM is in a stable state and can be used as a daily driver.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus chipset coupled with 3/4/6GB of RAM and 32/64/128GB of internal storage. It also supports an 256GB external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie under MIUI 10 and backed by a 4000 mAh battery (Non-removable). As far as the camera concerned, the device has a Dual-camera setup with 48MP + 12MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 13MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 come with a rear fingerprint sensor feature.
Check Related Post:
- Download and Install AOSP Android 11 for Redmi Note 7 and 7S
- List of Best Custom ROM for Redmi Note 7 [Updated]
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]
- Common Redmi Note 7 Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (Android 11)
- How to Install Official TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and Root it
Download Nitrogen OS on Redmi Note 7:
Nitrogen OS based on Android 11 R
|Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.|
Steps to Install Nitrogen OS on Redmi Note 7:
Before installing, you can watch the complete review video about the Nitrogen OS.
- This will work on Redmi Note 7 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 7.
- Download and install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 7. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Nitrogen OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Nitrogen OS For Redmi Note 7. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.