Xiaomi Redmi 6A (codenamed: platina) was launched in June 2018. The handset came with Android 8.1 Oreo and later upgraded to Android 9.0 Pie. Do you want to install Nitrogen OS on Redmi 6A (platina)? If yes, then you are in the right place. Now you can enjoy Android 10 Q based Nitrogen OS on Redmi 6A. Full Credits to the developer and community who have put the hard work to bring a stable version of Android 10 Q OS.
Nitrogen OS is the latest Custom ROM which brings amazing features with Stock Android experience just like Pixel smartphone. You can follow our guide to install NitrogenOS on Redmi 6A. The ROM is in a stable state and can be used as a daily driver.
Xiaomi Redmi 6A features a 5.45 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. The device is powered by Mediatek Helio A22 (12 nm) processor. The handset packs 16/32GB variant with 2/3GB of RAM. Xiaomi Redmi 6A sports a Single rear camera with 13MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 5MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 8.1 Oreo under MIUI 9.0 software package and backed by 3000 mAh battery.
Check Related Post:
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 and 6A Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]
- How to Install Official TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 6A and Root it
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Redmi 6A based on Android 10 Q
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Xiaomi Redmi 6A
Table of Contents
Download Nitrogen OS on Redmi 6A:
Nitrogen OS based on Android 10 Q
|Google has officially unveiled the latest version of Android OS called Android 10. The update is already live for Pixel series devices. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Steps to Install Nitrogen OS on Redmi 6A:
Before installing, you can watch the complete review video about the Nitrogen OS.
- This will work on Redmi 6A (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on Redmi 6A.
- Download and install TWRP Recovery on Redmi 6A. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Nitrogen OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Nitrogen OS For Redmi 6A . Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Check Popular Post:
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices – Android 9.0 Pie
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- List of AOSP Android Pie 9.0 Supported devices [Custom ROM development]