OkCupid is one of the leading dating networks globally, with millions of active users between the ages of 25 to 40. Unlike others, OkCupid can be used on your phone and your computer, making it so much more convenient and accessible. OkCupid has been in the industry for over ten years and, in that time, has definitely managed to build a name in the field.
OkCupid has a huge advantage over the other applications in that it challenges you to answer questions with which the system automatically calculates your compatibility with other users and automatically sorts them. In addition, the questions have closed answers, and you can put input explanations.
But, unfortunately, some users have complaints regarding different issues, such as the application is not showing likes, matches, or messages. Well, although OkCupid is totally based on AI and you have not to control these things, but still after brainstorming with the error, our team found some fixes that may help you fix if OkCupid is not showing likes, matches, or messages. So, let’s get started with it.
How To Fix OkCupid Not Showing Likes, Matches, or Messages
We have tried our best to provide you the better options so that you can easily fix this particular issue. So, make sure to follow them carefully. Therefore, let’s get started with it:
- Firstly, try restarting the OkCupid app on your device.
- Now, try clearing the cache data of your application.
- Check your privacy setting inside the OkCupid app.
- Make sure that you are not banned from the OkCupid app.
- Double-check if your internet is working properly.
- If you are not able to see more matches, make sure the looking-for settings are set properly.
- Still, no luck? Try to log out and log in to your OkCupid account.
- Go to your settings page and under the Privacy Reset your passes.
- Make sure you are not avoiding their terms and conditions.
- Reinstall the application on your device.
- Try contacting the official support team.
So, that’s all we have for you on how to fix if OkCupid is not showing likes, matches, or messages. We hope that the above-mentioned worked for you. But, in case you still have any doubt, comment below.