Samsung started rolling the Android Pie update for Galaxy J7 Nxt/Core (SM-J701F) with the build number J701FXXU6CSF1/J701FXXU6CSF2. The update is confirmed to be running on a stable version of Android Pie for Galaxy J7 Nxt with One UI software.
The Android Pie upgrade comes with a large number of new and enhanced features. Along with that, it also brings the June 2019 security patch. As the usual routine goes, Android 9 Pie update is rolling over-the-air. It weighs around 1.32GB, so if you choose to download, do it using Wi-Fi.
Also, in case you don’t receive the OTA update, we have put up the firmware for the same which you can flash manually. A usual you have to use ODIN tool to install the new J701FXXU6CSF1/J701FXXU6CSF2 firmware to taste the Pie OS on your Galaxy J7 Nxt. You can find the link for the firmware and installation guide in the respective sections.
Apart from this regular Andriod Pie features such as the adaptive battery, App slices, enhanced Autofill API, etc come with the latest One UI update.
One UI Android Pie on Galaxy J7 Nxt
First of all, you have to check your respective device. You will see a prompt.
Check for Software Update:
Go to device Settings > Software updates > tap on Download updates manually. You will see the new update and then click on Download to grab it.
Download Firmware, Odin Tool, and Drivers:
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- Make sure that you download Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- J701FXXU6CSF1 Full Firmware Link: Download | Mirror | Mega
- J701FXXU6CSF2 Full Firmware Link: Download | Mirror | Mega
- J701FDDU6CSF1 Full Firmware Link: Download | Mirror | Mega
- J701FDDU7CSG2 Full Firmware Link: Download | Mirror | Mega
Steps to Install Android 9.0 Pie for Galaxy J7 Nxt:
Now, let us take a look at the prerequisites for installing the build number J701FXXU6CSF1/J701FXXU6CSF2 on Galaxy J7 Nxt. Should we?
- Make sure that your Galaxy J7 Nxt (SM-J701F).
- You need a PC for this guide.
- Your Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt should have at least a 60% charge left.
- Active Internet Connection.
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.