OnePlus 10R 5G finally launched in India with MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G chipset and runs on Android 12 out of the box. The device sports a triple rear camera setup that features a 50 MP primary camera, an 8 MP ultra-wide sensor and a 2 MP macro sensor. On the front, it has a 16 MP selfie camera.
From this post, you can download and install the latest Android 13 stable update for the OnePlus 10R 5G devices. Now that Google has released the stable build of its latest OS, Android 13, many OEMs are quick to jump on this bandwagon. Going by the track record of OnePlus, it is no surprise that they have also released an update for their latest flagships. This new OxygenOS 13 update would bring in a plethora of noteworthy features for the end-users.
To begin with, the new brings in improvements like multi-language support, user privacy, revamped clipboard features, and more. Other than these, there are a few design changes, like an updated media player and support for themed icons to match wallpaper colour. Here are the detailed instructions to download and install the latest Android 13 update for the OnePlus 10R 5G devices.
OnePlus 10R 5G Device Overview:
The Oneplus 10R 5G features a 6.7-inch AMOLED panel with a 120 Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2412 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It supports HDR10+ content and has a peak brightness of 1200 nits. Under the hood, we have the MediaTek Dimensity 8100 built on a 5nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with four Cortex-A78 cores clocked at 2.85 GHz and four Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G610 MC6.
In terms of optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single camera at the front. The triple rear camera setup consists of a 50MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.9 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.3 lens, and a 2MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The single-camera at the front is a 16MP sensor paired with an f/2.5 lens. The rear camera setup can capture 4K videos, while the front camera is limited to 1080p video recording.
The smartphone comes in three storage options: 128GB + 8GB RAM, 256GB + 8GB RAM, and 256GB + 12GB RAM. Regarding communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0. And in terms of sensors, we have an under-display fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Powering it all is a 4,500 mAh battery that can be topped up quickly using a 150W adapter included in the box. The company claims 50% charge in just 5 minutes. The smartphone is available in three colour options: Black, Blue, and Silver.
How to Install Android 13 (OxygenOS 13) for the OnePlus 10R 5G
Before we start with the instructions, there are a few prerequisites that you need to checkmark. Make sure your device qualifies for all these requirements, as mentioned below:
- First and foremost, take a complete device backup. This is because updating from Stable official (MP version) or Open Beta (OBT Version) to the Android 13 build will erase all the data from your device.
- Your device should also have a minimum of 3GB of free storage space.
- Ensure to keep your device sufficiently charged, so it doesn’t turn off midway through the process.
- Remember that carrier-version device such as TMO and VZW isn’t compatible with these builds.
Download Android 13 (OxygenOS 13)
You may now download the Android 13 for the OnePlus 10R 5G devices from the below links:
|Software Version and Downloads||Changelog|
How to Install Android 13 on OnePlus 10R 5G
- To begin with, transfer the downloaded package to your device.
- Then head over to the Settings page on your device.
- Scroll to System and tap on System Updates.
- Then tap on the gear icon at the top right and select Local Upgrade.
- Navigate to the downloaded update file and select it.
- Now hit the Upgrade button and wait for the process to complete.
- Once the installation is complete, tap Restart. Your device will now reboot to the latest OS.
That’s it. These were the steps to download and install the latest Android 13 update for the OnePlus 10R 5G. Please let us know in the comments section if you still have any queries. Rounding off, here are iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks, which you should also check out.