Finally, The Wait is over. Now you can install the Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus 5. Earlier OnePlus released OxygenOS Beta update based on Android Oreo for OnePlus 3 and 3T. Today we have a leaked build of Android 8.0 Oreo from the closed beta for the OnePlus 5. Here we are sharing the download link to download OnePlus 5 Android Oreo Closed Beta build Leaked.
Now you can download the leaked OnePlus 5 Oreo beta build and Install it manually. To install this OnePlus 5 Android Oreo Closed Beta leak build, you need to be in Stock Recovery. If you do have Stock Recovery on OnePlus 5, then you can simply download and install the OnePlus 5 Android Oreo Beta build.
The company brings OxygenOS Closed Beta for OnePlus 5 with new features from Android 8.0 Oreo such as Picture in Picture mode, New Android O Emoji style, New Notification UI, Settings Overhaul changes, etc.
What is Android 8.0 Oreo?
Android 8.0 Oreo is the latest iteration of Android Operating system. This is the 8th major version of the Android mobile operating system after the release of Android Nougat. The latest features of Android Oreo includes New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more.
Features of Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels – This feature provides the ability to group notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This means you can group notifications for certain apps together and make it easier for the management of notifications. This is overall a nice addition to what Google started with Android Nougat.
- Picture In A Picture – Videos will switch to smaller, minimized versions when you navigate to other apps. This feature is similar to what a YouTube video does in the YouTube mobile app when you drag it to the corner.
- Multi-Display Support – This feature would provide you with the ability to launch an activity, say, Chrome, on a remote display like your HDTV or PC display. The potential applications for this feature are endless.
- Keyboard Navigation – This feature would bring to you the ability to use keys to navigate apps.
- Background Limits – This feature will let you set a limit to what an app can do while it’s operating in the background. You can use this to conserve power and in turn get more battery life.
- New Wi-Fi Features – This new Android version would Include more Wi-Fi features like Neighborhood Aware Networking (NAN), which makes it easy for devices to connect with one another without an internet access point or internet access at all.
- Better Icons – Google has made icons in Android O to be adaptive. This means that they will take different shapes depending on the system they’re used on. This is a cool feature, isn’t it?
Download OnePlus 5 Android Oreo Closed Beta
- This Update is only for OnePlus 5 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tools.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
How to Install OnePlus 5 Android Oreo Closed Beta build
- First of all, You need to be on Stock ROM OxygenOS 4.5.14 on OnePlus 5.
- Now download and move the file Oreo build to the Internal memory.
- Reboot into Stock Recovery
- Follow this tutorial to Install Stock ROM on Oneplus 5.
Enjoy OnePlus 5 Android Oreo Closed Beta build.