There is no stopping OnePlus at this moment even though the COVID-19 pandemic has taken a toll on the smartphone market. The brand is all geared up to release the new generation of OnePlus phones, i.e. the OnePlus 8 series. Notably, the Chinese OEM has also made the Open Beta 2 available for the OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro that brought along various new enhancements for the devices along with the March 2020 security patchset. This was eventually expected to arrive on the OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro via a stable OxygenOS update. And finally, the stable OxygenOS 10.3.2 update is live for the users in India.
The new OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro update weigh in around 247 MB. Moreover, this new OTA brings improved stability for recording videos in slow-mo, optimized RAM management, system fixes etc. Below are the details of the update received on OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro with the official changelog and the screenshots of the same:
Firmware Information and Official Changelog
- Model: OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro
- Android Version: Android 10
- Android Security Patch Level: March 2020
- Software Version: 10.3.2 for India
- File Size: 247 MB
– Optimized the RAM management
– Improved system stability and fixed known issues
– Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.03
– Improved stability for recording videos in slow-mo
– Fixed the random disappearance of screenshots in Gallery
– Now play videos with any lags
Note that the updates are being pushed via OTA and will take some time in hitting all the OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro devices. However, if you have not yet received the notification on your device then, you can head to Settings > System Update > Check for updates for manually checking for it. If there is a new notification of the update then, you can tap on it to install.
However, those users who do not want to wait for the OTA and want to upgrade their phones right away then, you can download the update package file from the Oxygen Updater app.
To install the package on your device, follow the video: