Do you want to install the Stock ROM flash file on Oppo Realme 2? then, you are at the right place. Here we will share all the latest Oppo Realme 2 flash file Collections. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software, and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop, or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Realme 1 stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or boot loop, you can factory reset or flash the latest Oppo Realme 2 Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of the Stock Firmware given below.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities, such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to the bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. This post will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Oppo Realme 2 back to the previous working condition.
Oppo Realme 2 Specifications:
|Display Technology||Display||IPS LCD|
|Screen Resolution||720 x 1520 Pixels|
|Screen Size||6.2 inches|
|Protected By||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 (Oreo); Color OS 5.1|
|Dust and Waterproof||No|
|CPU/GPU||Processor Chipset||Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450|
|CPU||1.8 GHz Octa-core Cortex-A53|
|Memory||RAM||3GB and 4GB|
|Internal Memory||32GB and 64GB variants|
|Expandable Up to||microSD Card support with up to 256GB|
|Camera||Rear||Dual 13 MP, f/2.2 with 2 MP f/2.4 depth sensor|
|Front||8 MP (MP = Megapixels)|
|Battery||4230 mAh Non-RemovableDual|
|Fingerprint Scanner||Yes, rear-mounted|
|Other Sensor:||accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Connectivity||Dual SIM, Bluetooth, 4G voLTE, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Dimensions||156.2 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm|
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo Realme 2
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo Realme 2
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo Realme 2
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Realme 2 Firmware Flash Files:
|Version [File Name]||Download Link|
|RMX1805EX_11.A.71 | RMX1805EX_11_A.71||Download Here | Mirror|
Steps to Install Oppo Realme 2 Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Oppo Realme 2 is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data; however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Realme USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Oppo Realme 2 via Recovery:
- Download the ROM update file and move it your phone’s internal storage
- Now boot your phone into recovery and follow our guide
- Now tap on Update and load the downloaded file
- Now your phone will start upgrading to the new update.
Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Oppo Realme 2 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.