In this tutorial, we will show you how to get the Osseous Armor in Remnant From The Ashes. This action-role playing game incorporates a third-person perspective. It allows you to create your custom characters, carry two weapons, and a melee weapon alongside with the objective being to defeat the enemies and bosses that come in your way. Furthermore, you could also unlock trait points, which you can use to increase your stats in the game. All this coupled with intriguing gameplay and challenging missions makes one of the more interesting games in this genre.
Among them, there’s one challenge that calls for attention. There comes a time where you are required to get the Osseous Armor in Remnant From The Ashes. And this is where users are getting stuck. There’s a catch involved in equipping this item, which makes it slightly tough for the users. But fret not. Today, we will list the detailed instructions through which you could easily get a hold of the said armor. So without further ado, let’s begin.
How to Get Osseous Armor in Remnant From The Ashes
Osseous Armors not only gives you protection from the attacks but will also make your resistance to radiation (up to an extent). Now, to equip this armor, you should be having tons of scraps with yourself. For example, the Helm costs 700 Scrap, Husk around 1,750 Scrap, and the Kilt is for 1,050 Scrap. Once you have the mentioned amount of scraps follow the below steps and equip yourself with the Osseous Armor in Remnant From The Ashes.
- From the Ward 13 campaign, head over to the Rhom. From the Rhom, select the Wasteland Merchant.
- Once you are teleported to the Wasteland Merchant, walk a little until you find to see the blind merchant sitting around. Head over to him and have a chat. He will ask how he could help you out. Select the first option, i.e. I would like to do business with you.
- Next, select What kind of secrets do you know. He will then ask for around 100 scraps to reveal the secret. Select Okay, here’s 100 scraps. Tell me a secret.
- You will have to keep on repeating this practice. Keep on paying him 100 scraps until he has exhausted all his secrets. It will be at this point that he will offer the purchase of armors. Select the option Let me see your wares.
- As already mentioned, the helmet is 700, husk/body piece is around 1,750, and the boots/kilt costs 1,050 scraps. Once you have made the purchase, you could head over to the Character menu and try it out.
So with this, we conclude the guide on how to get the Osseous Armor in Remnant From The Ashes. Rounding off, head over to Wasteland merchant, talk to the blind merchant, and exhaust all his secret. it is then that he will lend you the armor. Still, having trouble finding the armor? Do drop in your queries in the comments section below. So that was all from this guide, but before going, don’t forget to check out our iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Trick section.