Today OnePlus, The Chinese smartphone company has started rolling a new update of OxygenOS 4.5.13 for OnePlus 5. This update brings a couple of improvements to the software with fixes some of the bugs found in the earlier version. Earlier we had shared Oxygen 4.5.12 for OnePlus 5 which updated Android security patch to September, Optimized adaptive brightness, Improved launching speed of apps, Fixed issue of YouTube video lagging behind audio, and other improvements. For more details, Check the Changelog below. Now you can download OxygenOS 4.5.13 update for OnePlus 5.
Want to upgrade your OnePlus 5 to Android 8.0 Oreo, then read this guide to Install AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo for OnePlus 5. First, you need to Unlock the Bootloader and then Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 5. For LineageOS 15, you can find it here.
The update has been rolling out as we speak. It is sent via OTA (Over the Air) to all OnePlus 5 users in a phase-wise manner. If you get the notification update of the latest Incremental update with version OxygenOS 4.5.13, then just install hit the download to install the OTA update on your phone. In case if you still not yet received then don’t get panic, the rollout is gradual and may take some days to reach you and your OnePlus 5. So be patient. You will receive the update anytime soon on your phone.
Check Related Post:
- OnePlus 5 Stock Firmware Collections
- Download And Install OxygenOS 4.5.8 Update For OnePlus 5
- How to Unlock Bootloader on OnePlus 5
- Download and Install Official Mokee OS 7.1.2 For OnePlus 5
- How to Install Official Android 7.1.2 Nougat On OnePlus 5 (AICP)
- How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On OnePlus 5
Download and Install OxygenOS 4.5.13 update for OnePlus 5
Before waiting for the OTA, make sure you have the clean stock ROM without rooting or any hacks installed. This may keep your device from receiving the Stock ROM updates.
If you can’t wait for the OTA update, then here I will guide to manually update OnePlus 5 with OxygenOS 4.5.13. This update is simple and easy to follow. All you need is to download the full firmware package from below and follow the full guide to install OxygenOS 4.5.13 update for OnePlus 5. This is a manual process to install OxygenOS Update on OnePlus 5. So follow this if you want to upgrade your OnePlus 5 manually.
OnePlus 5 sports 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor clubbed with either 6GB or 8GB RAM and comes with onboard storage of 64/128 GB. No microSD card support. OnePlus 5 comes with Dual 12 MP Camera at the rear with an aperture of f/2.1 and comes with OIS, phase detection autofocus, and LED flash, it also has 8MP at the front for selfie shoot. The smartphone will come out of the box with Android 7.1.1 Nougat wrapped under Oxygen OS. OnePlus 5 supports dual sim and has Type-C 1.0 reversible connector. Other connectivity options are Wi-Fi, 4G, 3G, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Fingerprint (front) and GPS.
Here is the full changelog for the OxygenOS 4.5.13 update:
- Supports customization of notification ringtone
- Improved launching speed of apps
- Optimized adaptive brightness
- Fixed issue of YouTube video lagging behind audio
- Fixed display issues with some UI elements
- Fixed issue of no 4G+ network in some regions
- Updated Android security patch to September
- General bug fixes
If you’ve already flashed a previous Stable build, you will receive this update via OTA. If you haven’t, you will need to flash this build by ADB sideload. Your data may transfer, but there is always a possibility of losing personal data, so be sure to backup all of your important data before flashing this build. As stated before, once you flash the Stable build, you’ll continue getting Stable build update.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 5 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tools. Watch Video on How to install ADB Fastboot on your PC
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Most common problems of OnePlus 5 and Their solution and bug fixes
- OnePlus 5 Official Android O 8.0 (Oreo) Update
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Download 4.5.13 Full ROM – Download
All Firmware Collection – Check Here
Let us know your feedback on OxygenOS 4.5.13 for OnePlus 5 in the comment section below.