Today OnePlus is started rolling a new update of OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5 which brings new font called OnePlus Slate, Now can record 4K video with EIS (Electronic image stabilization), Improved WiFi Connectivity, Standby battery enhancements, and other regular bug fixes and improvement. Along with this update, OnePlus updated the Security Patch level to 1st July update. Now you can download OxygenOS 4.5.7 update for OnePlus 5.
The update has been rolling out as we speak. It is sent via OTA (Over the Air) to all OnePlus 5 users in a phase wise manner. If you have the update then hit the download button to get the incremental update of OxygenOS 4.5.7 on OnePlus 5. In case if you still not yet received then don’t get panic, the rollout is gradual and may take some days to reach you and your OnePlus 5. So be patient. You will receive the update anytime soon on your phone.
Check Related Post:
- OnePlus 5 Stock Firmware Collections
- Download And Install OxygenOS 4.5.6 Update For OnePlus 5
- How to Enable OTG on OnePlus 5 – Support for OTG cables
- Download And Install OxygenOS 4.6 Update For OnePlus 5
- How to Unlock Bootloader on OnePlus 5
- Download and Install Official Mokee OS 7.1.2 For OnePlus 5
- How to Install Official Android 7.1.2 Nougat On OnePlus 5 (AICP)
- How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On OnePlus 5
- OnePlus 5 Deal : Get Additional discount using Gearbest Coupon Code
Table of Contents
Download and Install OxygenOS 4.5.7 update for OnePlus 5
Before waiting for the OTA, make sure you have the clean stock ROM without rooting or any hacks installed. This may keep your device from receiving the Stock ROM updates.
If you are not on the train to wait for the update, then here I will guide to manually update OnePlus 5 with OxygenOS 4.5.7. This update is simple and easy to follow. All you need is to download the full firmware package from below and follow the full guide to install OxygenOS 4.5.7 update for OnePlus 5. This is a manual process to install OxygenOS Update on OnePlus 5. So follow this if you want to upgrade your OnePlus 5 manually.
OnePlus 5 sports 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor clubbed with either 6GB or 8GB RAM and comes with onboard storage of 64/128 GB. No microSD card support. OnePlus 5 comes with Dual 12 MP Camera at the rear with an aperture of f/2.1 and comes with OIS, phase detection autofocus, and LED flash, it also has 8MP at the front for selfie shoot. The smartphone will come out of the box with Android 7.1.1 Nougat wrapped under Oxygen OS. OnePlus 5 supports dual sim and has Type-C 1.0 reversible connector. Other connectivity options are Wi-Fi, 4G, 3G, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Fingerprint (front) and GPS.
Here is the full changelog to the OxygenOS 4.5.7 update:
- Introducing the all new OnePlus Slate font
- Added EIS for 4k video recording
- Updated Android security patch level to 1st July 2017
- Updated to latest GMS package
- Wi-Fi connectivity improvements
- Standby battery enhancements
- Fixed occasional sound leaks in the speakers when using earphones
- Fixed camera shutter sound bug in silent mode for Indian region
- Fixed missing sound channels when recording videos
If you’ve already flashed a previous Stable build, you will receive this update via OTA. If you haven’t, you will need to flash this build by ADB sideload. Your data may transfer, but there is always a possibility of losing personal data, so be sure to backup all of your important data before flashing this build. As stated before, once you flash the Stable build, you’ll continue getting Stable build update.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 5 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tools. Watch Video on How to install ADB Fastboot on your PC
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download 4.5.6 to 4.5.7 OTA Update – Download
All Firmware Collection – Check Here
Let us know your feedback on OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5 in the comment section below.