Earlier we shared the OTA update of OxygenOS 4.1.7 for OnePlus 3. OnePlus, The Chinese Smartphone maker started rolling the latest version of OxygenOS 4.5.0 For OnePlus 3. The update is still based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat update which is the latest version of Android OS up till now. Today you can download OxygenOS 4.5 update for OnePlus 3. This update comes with many new features and UI changes to the earlier released version on OnePlus 3/3T. Along with new features, the OnePlus company has fixed some bugs which found in the earlier version with System stability improvements and other minor updates.
The update has been rolling out as we speak. It is sent via OTA (Over the Air) to all OnePlus 3 users in a phase-wise manner. If you have the update then hit the download button to get the incremental update of OxygenOS 4.5.0 For OnePlus 3. In case if you still not yet received then don’t get panic, the rollout is gradual and may take some days to reach your OnePlus 3. So be patient. You will receive the update anytime soon on your phone.
Table of Contents
Download and Install OxygenOS 4.5.0 for OnePlus 3
Before waiting for the OTA, make sure you have the clean stock ROM without rooting or any hacks installed. This may keep your device from receiving the Stock ROM updates.
If you are not on the train to wait for the update, then here I will guide to manually update OnePlus 3 with OxygenOS 4.5. This update is simple and easy to follow. All you need is to download the full firmware package from below and follow the full guide to install OxygenOS 4.5 update for OnePlus 3. This is a manual process to install OxygenOS Update on OnePlus 3. So follow this if you want to upgrade your OnePlus 3 manually.
Here is the full changelog for the OxygenOS 4.5 update :
- Added lift up display
- Added Gaming Do Not Disturb
- Added low priority notification
- Added network speed in status bar
- Added scheduled night mode
- Added OnePlus Slate font
- Redesigned Dash Charge animation
- System stability and battery improvements
- Added Shot on OnePlus wallpaper
- Redesigned calling UI
Camera / Gallery
- Added Shot on OnePlus watermark
- Redesigned photo editor in Gallery
- Added secure box
If you’ve already flashed a previous Stable build, you will receive this update via OTA. If you haven’t, you will need to flash this build by ADB sideload. Your data may transfer, but there is always a possibility of losing personal data, so be sure to backup all of your important data before flashing this build. As stated before, once you flash the Stable build, you’ll continue getting Stable build update.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tools.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
SOURCE – Click here