Today OnePlus, The Chinese smartphone company has started rolling a new update of OxygenOS 4.7.4 for OnePlus 5T. This update improves the camera UI, Photo quality and brings the regular bug fixes and improvement to the OxygenOS. Earlier we had shared Oxygen 4.7.2 for OnePlus 5T which brings the Krack WiFi Vulnerabilities.
With this OxygenOS 4.7.4, the update also brings optimizations for Audio (both speakerphones and earphones), Face Unlock, device’s vibration motor, WiFi battery usage, fingerprint, and GPS.
The update has been rolling out as we speak. It is sent via OTA (Over the Air) to all OnePlus 5T users in a phase-wise manner. If you get the notification update of the latest Incremental update with version OxygenOS 4.7.4, then just install hit the download to install the OTA update on your phone. In case if you still not yet received then don’t get panic, the rollout is gradual and may take some days to reach you and your OnePlus 5T. So be patient. You will receive the update anytime soon on your phone.
Table of Contents
Check Related Post:
- OnePlus 5T Stock Firmware Collections
- How to download and install OxygenOS 4.7.2 on OnePlus 5T
- How to Unlock Bootloader on OnePlus 5T
Download and Install OxygenOS 4.7.4 update for OnePlus 5T
Before waiting for the OTA, make sure you have the clean stock ROM without rooting or any hacks installed. This may keep your device from receiving the Stock ROM updates.
If you can’t wait for the OTA update, then here I will guide to manually update OnePlus 5T with OxygenOS 4.7.4. This update is simple and easy to follow. All you need is to download the full firmware package from below and follow the full guide to install OxygenOS 4.7.4 update for OnePlus 5T. This is a manual process to install OxygenOS Update on OnePlus 5T. So follow this if you want to upgrade your OnePlus 5T manually.
Here is the full changelog for the OxygenOS 4.7.4 update:
- Optimized UI of Camera
- Improvements in photo quality
- Optimizations for audio from speaker and earphones
- Optimizations for face unlock
- Optimizations for vibration
- Wi-Fi battery usage optimization
- Improved stability of fingerprint and GPS
- General bug fixes and system stability improvements
If you’ve already flashed a previous Stable build, you will receive this update via OTA. If you haven’t, you will need to flash this build by ADB sideload. Your data may transfer, but there is always a possibility of losing personal data, so be sure to backup all of your important data before flashing this build. As stated before, once you flash the Stable build, you’ll continue getting Stable build update.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 5T users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tools. Watch Video on How to install ADB Fastboot on your PC
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Most common problems of OnePlus 5T and Their solution and bug fixes
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
All Firmware Collection – Check Here
Let us know your feedback on OxygenOS 4.7.4 for OnePlus 5T in the comment section below.