OnePlus rolling a new firmware update for OnePlus 5T with OxygenOS 4.7.5. In this update, OnePlus has updated OnePlus Camera app, OPDeviceManager along with an update to Audio processing and other network related. Along with this update, the company also added regular bug fixes and improvement to the OxygenOS. Earlier we had shared Oxygen 4.7.4 for OnePlus 5T.
The update is rolling via OTA (Over the Air) to all OnePlus 5T users in a phase-wise manner. It is rolling now as we speak. If you get the notification update of the latest Incremental update with version OxygenOS 4.7.5, then just install hit the download to install the OTA update on your phone. In case if you still not yet received then don’t get panic, the rollout is gradual and may take some days to reach you and your OnePlus 5T. So be patient. You will receive the update anytime soon on your phone.
Table of Contents
Check Related Post:
- OnePlus 5T Stock Firmware Collections
- How to download and install OxygenOS 4.7.2 on OnePlus 5T
- How to Unlock Bootloader on OnePlus 5T
Download and Install OxygenOS 4.7.5 update for OnePlus 5T
Before waiting for the OTA, make sure you have the clean stock ROM without rooting or any hacks installed. This may keep your device from receiving the Stock ROM updates.
If you can’t wait for the OTA update, then here I will guide to manually update OnePlus 5T with OxygenOS 4.7.5. This update is simple and easy to follow. All you need is to download the full firmware package from below and follow the full guide to install OxygenOS 4.7.5 update for OnePlus 5T. This is a manual process to install OxygenOS Update on OnePlus 5T. So follow this if you want to upgrade your OnePlus 5T manually.
Here is the full changelog for the OxygenOS 4.7.5 update:
- Small change libmmcamera2_q3a_core.so (camera librairies) - Small change in libstagefright_soft_avcdec.so (Used for hardware h264 decoding) - Updated libstagefright_soft_avcenc.so (Used for hardware h264 encoding) - Updated libwebrtc_audio_preprocessing.so (Related to audio processing) - Updated OPDeviceManager - Updated OnePlusCamera - Kernel updated from 4.4-G1712062242 to 4.4-G1712122320 - Updated firmware files : a540_zap, ipa_fws
If you’ve already flashed a previous Stable build, you will receive this update via OTA. If you haven’t, you will need to flash this build by ADB sideload. Your data may transfer, but there is always a possibility of losing personal data, so be sure to backup all of your important data before flashing this build. As stated before, once you flash the Stable build, you’ll continue getting Stable build update.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 5T users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tools. Watch Video on How to install ADB Fastboot on your PC
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Most common problems of OnePlus 5T and Their solution and bug fixes
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Required Download Files
Download 4.7.5 ROM file
All Firmware Collection – Check Here
Let us know your feedback on OxygenOS 4.7.5 for OnePlus 5T in the comment section below.