OnePlus has released the new Open Beta updates for both OnePlus 3 and 3T. Now OxygenOs Beta 18 is available to download. The company brings OxygenOS Open Beta 18 for OnePlus 3 with many additional features and enhancements. It is now available for users to download and install. Recently the company released the Android Nougat update for OnePlus 3 based OxygenOS 4.1.6. The latest OxygenOS Open Beta 18 brings the updated version of OnePlus Community app with v1.9 and other bug fixes from the earlier built. For more check changelog.
Want to try HydrogenOS, Now you can install the latest HydrogenOS Beta 15 for OnePlus 3 which was released recently for OnePlus Local Market in China.
Also Check Related Post :
- OnePlus 3 Stock Firmware Collections
- Download Install HydrogenOS Open Beta 15 For OnePlus 3
- Download Install Carbon ROM On OnePlus 3 and 3T (CarbonROM 5.1)
- Download Official Stable OxygenOS 4.1.6 For OnePlus 3 (OTA + Full ROM)
- Download Install Paranoid Android AOSPA For OnePlus 3 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
You will receive the OTA update of OxygenOS Open Beta 18 on OnePlus 3 incase if you are running beta version instead of stable version o OxygenOS. In case if you are not on beta and if you can’t wait for the OTA and want to update manually, then download the OxygenOS Open Beta 18 for OnePlus 3 from below link. Follow the full guide on How to Update OxygenOS on OnePlus 3 manually with Open Beta 18.
You can always sideload the new version by following our simple guide. Now flash OxygenOS Beta 4 OTA on OnePlus 3 via ADB Sideload or directly from recovery. Once you flash the latest OxygenOS Open Beta 18 for OnePlus 3, you will start receiving the OTA update of all future update of OxygenOS Open Beta release.
As this is not Over-the -air update, so you will have to download the ZIP file from OnePlus and flash it. As this is in Beta version, there may be some bugs. OnePlus said that there might be wonky functionality or many not work correctly. Also, there may be some performance issues.
- Updated OnePlus Community App to V 1.9.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed occasional duplicate notifications.
- Fixed expanded screenshot duplicate stitches.
- Fixed app locker.
- Fixed inaccurate battery percentage.
- Fixed certain display issues with OnePlus Font.
- Fixed certain display issues in the weather app.
- Fixed camera occasionally unable to open.
- Fixed sending files with 3rd party apps via hotspot.
- Fixed inaccurate displayed network speed when activating hotspot.
If you’ve already flashed a previous Open Beta build, you will receive this update via OTA. If you haven’t, you will need to flash this build by ADB sideload. Your data may transfer, but there is always a possibility of losing personal data, so be sure to backup all of your important data before flashing this build. As stated before, once you flash the Open Beta, you’ll continue getting Open Beta OTAs.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tools.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Install OxygenOS Open Beta 18 for OnePlus 3
- First of all enable the Developer Option, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“.
- Download and Install ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac.
- Extract the OxygenOs Open Beta 18.Zip file.
- Copy the Extracted OxygenOs Open Beta 18 files to folder where adb installed.
- Reboot your phone into recovery mode. To do this, shut down your device and turn it back on while holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- In recovery, choose “Install from USB” option in the recovery screen, tap OK to confirm. A screen with “You are in sideload mode” will be displayed.
- Connect your OnePlus 3 to PC/Mac using the USB Cable.
- Now in your PC, open the extract ADB Fastboot folder and Press and hold Shift key and Right click on your mouse to open the command prompt window.
- Now type the command in your command window.
- If you see a pop up to allow USB Debugging on your phone, Click OK.
- Now flash the OxygenOS Open Beta 18 Zip file using the below command. (filename is the downloaded zip file name)
For Windows: “adb sideload <filename>”
For Mac/Linux: “/adb sideload <filename>"
Wait a while, your phone should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS Open Beta 18.
Let us know your feedback on OxygenOs Open Beta 18 for OnePlus 3 in the comment section below.
SOURCE – Click here