The official OxygenOS Open Beta 9 for OnePlus 3 is now available for users. Recently the company released the Android Nougat update for OnePlus 3. OxygenOS Open Beta 9 update is packed with expanded screenshot option, Battery optimization, Design, UI, and fixes many issues. when the update is ready to download and install you will receive OTA (over the air) update for your device. This is an Incremental update which rolls out in phase wise manner.
As this is not Over-the -air update, so you will have to download a.ZIP file from OnePlus and flash it. As this is in Beta version there may be some bugs. OnePlus said that there may be wonky functionality or many not work correctly. Also there may be some performance issues.
Table of Contents
Features of OxygenOS Open Beta 9
- Added Expanded Screenshots
- Shelf Design Optimizations
- General UI Optimizations
- DPI Optimizations
- Battery Performance Optimizations
- Stability and Performance Optimizations
- General bug fixes
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 9 for OnePlus 3
Install OxygenOS Open Beta 9 ROM for OnePlus 3
1. Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from Settings –> Developer options –>. (To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.)
3. Extract the OxygenOs Open Beta 9.Zip file
4. Copy the Extracted OxygenOs Open Beta 9 files to folder where adb installed.
5. Restart the OnePlus 3 into recovery mode. (To do that First turn your phone off, Now press and hold volume down + power button until you see the stock recovery.)
6. In recovery, choose “Install from USB” option in the recovery screen, tap OK to confirm. A screen with “You are in sideload mode” will be displayed.
7. Connect your OnePlus 3 to PC/Mac and issue the following command in command prompt /terminal.
“adb sideload <filename>”
“adb sideload <filename>"
8. Wait a while, your phone should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS.
Let us know your feedback on OxygenOs Open Beta 9 for OnePlus 3 in the comment section below.