Wireless Earbuds are the new craze in town. Many users have started shifting their attention towards these kinds of earbuds. There are many different reasons for this makeshift, and the mobility factor stands right at the top. In this domain, currently, there are many brands offering these wireless earbuds. And Jabra is one of the highly respectable brands. The Jabra Elite 75T or Active Elite 75T are currently two of the most loved earbuds from this brand. The new small design with an ergonomic shape really makes it an ideal fit for every ear type.
Apart from that, the 4-microphone call technology, which helps in filtering out noisy sounds around you, is quite a noteworthy feature that it beholds. Likewise, the Jabra Elite 75T or Active Elite 75T boasts up to 28 hours of battery life and can last up to 7.5 hours in a single charge. From the durability point of view, these earbuds come with IP55 rated dust and water protection. Furthermore, it also has a one-touch dedicated button to access your preferred voice assistant, be it Alexa, Siri or Google Assistant. Well, these are just some of its pretty impressive features.
And if you have purchased this earbud, well the first thing that needs to be done is to pair it with your desired device. Be it PC, laptop or smartphone, until a successful connection with your preferred device is established, you won’t be able to use these Jabra Elite 75T or Active Elite 75T earbuds. With that said, here are all the required instructions to pair the Jabra Elite 75T or Active Elite 75T earbuds with PC, laptop or mobile device.
Put your Jabra Elite 75T/Active Elite 75T to Pairing Mode
Here are the steps to put the Jabra Elite 75T or Active Elite 75T to the pairing mode:
- To begin with, remove the earbuds from the charging case in order to switch them on. Alternatively, you could also press and hold the left and right button for a second or two.
- Next up, simultaneously press and hold the left and right buttons on your earbuds for at least 3 seconds. You should then see the LED flashing the blue light. The earbuds are now ready to be paired.
- Plugin these earbuds and follow the voice-guided instructions to proceed ahead. It might ask for a PIN. In that case, enter 0000 (four zeroes).
Pair Jabra Elite 75T or Active Elite 75T with your Smartphone
Once the earbuds are in pairing mode, go to the Bluetooth section of your smartphone. The same could be accessed via Settings > Connected Devices. You could also turn it on right from the notification panel itself.
Next up, tap on the pair new devices option under Connected devices. You should now see your wireless earbuds. Tap on it and wait for a few seconds for the pairing to complete.
That’s it. You have successfully paired your Jabra Elite 75T or Active Elite 75T earbuds with your smartphone. Now let us check the steps to do so on your PC or laptop.
Pair Jabra Elite 75T or Active Elite 75T with your PC/laptop
- On your PC or laptop, launch the Settings options from the Start menu.
- Then click on Devices. Doing so will take you the Bluetooth and other devices section.
- Turn on the Bluetooth toggle and click on Add Bluetooth or other devices.
- Under Add a device window, click on Bluetooth. Now select the Jabra Elite 75T or Active Elite 75T from the list and click on it. If it asks for a PIN, enter 0000.With that, you have successfully paired your wireless earbuds with your PC or laptop.
So these were the steps to pair the Jabra Elite 75T or Active Elite 75T to your preferred device. However if you’re still having trouble, then their area few fixes that you could try it out. For example, turn off/on the Bluetooth on your device, restart your device or try turning your Jabra device off and on. These fixes should help you out in case you are having trouble connecting your wireless earbuds to your smartphone, PC or laptop. Likewise, if you’re the proud owner of these earbuds, do share your experiences with us.