It seems that Jabra Elite 75T or Jabra Elite 85T wireless Bluetooth earbuds are having plenty of issues for the users that are actually troubling while using the earbuds. Apart from the Bluetooth connectivity issue, some users are experiencing audio-related issues. Meanwhile, multiple users are reporting that their Jabra Elite 75t/85t earbuds have the Charging Problem or the earbuds Not Charging inside the Charging Case at all.
Yes! That’s a real issue if you’re a TWS user because the charging case provides wireless charging to the pair of earbuds when placed inside the case and the lid is closed. But according to multiple reports, whenever the earbuds are placed inside the charging case, they didn’t charge at all and the Jabra mobile app shows a full 100% battery level all the time. The earbuds are only charging while the case is connected to the charger.
Fix: Jabra Elite 75t/85t Charging Problem: Not Charging in Case
That means whenever the charging case isn’t connected to the power source, the Jabra Elite 75t/85t earbuds don’t get charged from the case by default. Luckily, the Jabra Support team did respond to this issue and provided a couple of possible fixes that we’ve mentioned below. So, without further ado, let’s get into it.
My jabra elite 75t is not charging on case, only charging when plugged in. The case charge level %100 according to app. from Jabra
1. Reset the Jabra Elite 75t/85t Charging Case
It’s recommended by the Jabra Support team to perform a factory reset of the Jabra Elite 75t/85t Charging Case by following the steps below:
- Make sure to place your Jabra Elite 75t/85t earbuds in the charging case and plug the charging case into the power source to charge it fully. [Leave it charging for at least 2-3 hours straight away to charge entirely]
- Once your earbuds charging case is fully charged, open the charging case and remove the earbuds.
- Then place the earbuds inside the charging case ensuring that each earbud flashes red when returned.
- Leave the lid open of the charging case and plug it into a power source again using the dedicated USB cable and the power supply or a wall charger with a standard voltage of 5v +- 0.25v.
Note: It’s not recommended to charge the Jabra Elite 75t/85t earbuds or even the charging case using a power supply with a higher voltage than the recommended one. Otherwise, it may damage the charging case or earbuds internally.
- Once you can see that the battery level LED indicator of the charging case light up near the port after 3 to 5 seconds then please close the lid.
- Allow the Jabra Elite 75t/85t earbuds and the charging case to charge at least for 2 hours to get fully charged.
2. Clean the Charging Connectors of Earbuds and Case
You should also try cleaning the charging connectors or pins of both the Jabra Elite 75t/85t earbuds as well as the charging case gently using a soft dry cloth so that there are no obstacles interfering with the charging such as dirt/dust or moisture, etc. Make sure to avoid damaging the charging connectors by scratching too hard or poking with anything sharp item.
3. Contact Jabra Support
If you find that nothing works for you then you should contact the Jabra Support team for further assistance on it. Try performing their provided solutions as we’ve mentioned in this article again and then ask for a return or replacement (if under warranty).
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.