The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is the most recent extensive screen, a low-cost smartphone from Chinese handset producer Xiaomi, the organization frequently alluded to as the “Apple of the East” on account of its prevailing position in that specific part of the world. If you have bought this device, then there is a chance that you may want to Perform Hard Factory Reset on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. So in this guide, we will give you the brief detail on How to Hard reset Mi Mix 2.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 device boasts a 5.99 inch IPS FHD display with an aspect ratio 18:9 that is rounded, surrounded by a metal chassis and a ceramic back panel and a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels with a PPI of 403 pixels for each inch. It is fuelled by an octa-core 4 x 2.45 GHz kyro hexacore Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and accompanies a 6GB to 8GB RAM in its base configuration. The smartphone has an internal storage of 64GB that is extendable to about 256GB, unfortunately, the device does not support the use of a microSD card. Its super fast fingerprint scanner is positioned on the rear of the device and above it is a 12 megapixel Sony IMX368 sensor camera which comes with face detection autofocus and 4 axes optical image stabilization which is surrounded by a rather fetching gold-plated ring.
RECOMMENDED READ: Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
The SIM card tray accepts two nano-SIMs and is located on the left edge of the device, the right side houses the volume and power buttons. The device is armed with two stereo speakers, one at the bottom edge and the other in the earpiece. The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is preinstalled with the Android Nougat 7.1.1 operating system. The battery inside the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is rated at 3400mAh which packs extra power for prolonged use. It also sports a Qualcomm quick charge 3.0 feature that allows the device to go from zero to hero with time spared.
Why do Android users perform a hard Factory reset on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2?
– When the pattern lock for your device is forgotten
– When you forget your devices’ passcode
– In a scenario where your device hangs while it is in use
– When the Android apps on your device are not working properly
Performing Hard Factory Reset on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
– Place your device in recovery mode
– Turn off the device
– Press and hold the volume key and the power key for about 10 seconds
– Release only the power key when the Mi logo appears
– Keep pressing the volume key until recovery mode appears
– In recovery mode, select English from the list of available language options using the volume keys and press the power key to confirm
– Use the volume down key to select wipe and reset and press the power key to confirm
– Use the down volume key to select wipe all data and press the power key to confirm
– Use the volume key to select yes and press the power key to confirm
Note: If you perform a hard factory reset on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, make sure you back up important data. The data on the device cannot be recovered after a hard reset is performed. You will lose all your important files and information on the device. Backing up your information to the cloud and transferring your apps and files to an SD card or cloud storage is advisable.
By now you should be able to do a hard reset on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 and also Perform a factory reset on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 based on the aforementioned reasons. Feel free to ask questions in the comment box below.