Here we will guide on how to hard reset your OPPO Realme 2 with this simple solution. Everyone can have his/her own reasons for performing a factory Reset on OPPO Realme 2. A most common reason to do the hard reset on Oppo Realme 2 is to fix a malfunctioning or to remove user data before selling or otherwise disposing of a device or returning it to the manufacturer.
So you decided to take the plunge, then? The act of erasing your Realme 2 is simple, but you should do a little preparation first. Make sure to take the backup of all your data. By resetting your OPPO Realme 2 back to stock will erase all your contacts, media and SMS etc. Follow this guide to take a complete backup of your Android phone.
Steps to Perform Hard Reset your OPPO Realme 2
There are two methods available actually to keep up the pace. One is a hard factory reset via Settings and another is factory reset via Recovery. Both these methods are good and will bring similar outcomes when you choose to perform OPPO Realme 2 factory reset. Basically, when you are able to boot into Android, you can perform the hard reset from Settings menu. On the other side, if you are not able to boot into Android, you can go with Hard Factory Data Reset on OPPO Realme 2 via Recovery.
Instructions for Hard Reset via Settings
- In your OPPO Realme 2 device, Go to Settings app
- Now Additional settings menu
- Tap on Backup and reset
- Select Factory data reset
- Here you will find 5 different option to select
- To clear all the data, select Erase All Content and Settings which will wipe off all the data from your Realme 2
- Enter your password if you have a password on your phone
- Once you enter the password, it will now show a confirmation to erase data, so hit erase data.
- That's it! You have successfully performed a hard reset.
Instructions for Hard Factory Reset via Recovery
Want to hard reset your OPPO Realme 2? then, enter the recovery mode first.
- First of all, Turn off your OPPO Realme 2.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key on your Realme 2 device simultaneously for a while
- Once you see the Realme logo, you can release the button.
- Your phone has entered recovery mode, now you can select the language
- Now your device will enter the stock recovery mode
- You can select Wipe Data by just tapping on it
- Now select Wipe/Data to confirm
- That's it! Confirm and done!
I hope this guide was useful to hard reset your OPPO Realme 2.