Motorola One Power (chef) launched in August 2018. The phone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo and later upgrade to Android 9.0 Pie. Here we have the latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone features on your Motorola One Power. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Motorola One Power based on Android 11.
Motorola One Power features a 6.2-inches Notched IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2246 pixels. The smartphone is powered by 1.8 GHz Kyro-260 Octa-core Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 coupled with 3/4/6GB of RAM and Adreno 509 GPU. The phone packs 32/64GB of internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Motorola One Powercomes with Dual 16MP (f/1.8) + 5MP (f/2.2) phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash camera and 12MP front shooting camera.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Motorola One Power. It has all the features and applications which come out of the box with the Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Motorola One Power based on Android 11 now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- How To Install Official TWRP Recovery On Motorola One Power and Root
- Common Motorola One Power Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- List of Best Custom ROM for Motorola One Power [Updated]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Motorola One Power based on Android 10 Q
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Motorola One Power
- Install Stock ROM On Motorola One Power (Back to Stock, Unbrick, Downgrade, Bootloop)
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Motorola One Power
To install this ROM on Motorola One Power, First of all, you need to Unlock the Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- Supported Smartphone: Motorola One Power
- Charge the Motorola One Power to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on an Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on Motorola One Power.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Motorola One Power
Install via TWRP Recovery
- First of all, make sure to download and move all the above required ROM packages on your Motorola One Power Internal storage.
- You can reboot your phone into TWRP Recovery and Swipe Allow Modifications (Appears for the first time only)
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, first of all. Take a complete backup of stock or custom ROM using TWRP.
- Now wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Pixel Experience ROM on Motorola One Power.
- To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. [su_note note_color=”#fef0ef” text_color=”#000000″]Warning: Make sure not to select Internal storage[/su_note]
- Now you can install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Zip -> select Pixel Experiece.zip file.
- That’s it! Reboot and enjoy!
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- List of Pixel Experience ROM Supported Devices