Nextbit Robin (ether) is one of the best smartphones out there. It was launched in September 2015. The phone came out of the box with Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Now you can enjoy the unofficial Android Oreo by using this Custom ROM. Earlier we had shared both the AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo and Lineage OS 15 for Nextbit Robin based on Android Oreo. Today we have the new Custom ROM based on AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Nextbit Robin known as Pixel Experience. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Nextbit Robin (ether).
The smartphone features a 5.2-inch display. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 processor clubbed with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory. Nextbit Robin sports 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera. The handset runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box.
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel experience on Nextbit Robin. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Now you can download and install the AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Nextbit Robin (ether).
- 1 Google Pixel Experience ROM on Nextbit Robin (ether):
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Nextbit Robin (ether):
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Nextbit Robin based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
Changes and Update to Android 8.1 Oreo:
To install this ROM on Nextbit Robin, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery. We also shared officially Supported device list of Android Oreo and also Supported device list of Lineage OS 15.0.
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
- This will work on Nextbit Robin (ether) (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- Download Nextbit USB Drivers.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- List of Best Custom ROM for Nextbit Robin [Updated]
- Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Nextbit Robin
- How to Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery On Nextbit Robin
- Download And Install Lineage OS 15 For Nextbit Robin
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Nextbit Robin
Here Is The Full Guide On How To Install Pixel Experience ROM On Nextbit Robin:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Nextbit Robin
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Nextbit Robin. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Android 8.1 Oreo for Nextbit Robin.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Required ROM FILES
Pixel Experience ROM (Official)
Pixel Experience ROM (Official & Unofficial)
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices - Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
That's it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Nextbit Robin. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.