OnePlus Nord (avicii) launched in July 2020. The handset came with Android 10 Q. Here we have the latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone features on your OnePlus Nord. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus Nord based on Android 10.
The new Android 10 brings new system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Table of Contents
OnePlus Nord Specifications and Features
OnePlus NORD features a 6.44-inch Full-HD+ Fluid AMOLED panel with a 90Hz refresh rate & Corning Gorilla Glass 5. this is often something we don’t see on phones lately because most of the devices during this price segment with a high-refresh-rate display have an LCD panel.
Under the hood, there’s Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G chipset, which is currently the foremost powerful Snapdragon 700-series SOC from Qualcomm. because of the integrated 5G modem, OnePlus NORD also supports 5G. there’s 6/8/12GB LPDDR4X RAM paired with 64/128/256GB UFS 2.1 storage. Finally, the OnePlus NORD comes with a 4,115mAh battery & Warp Charge 30T support. Android 10 based OxygenOS runs out of the box.
The Quad camera setup on the rear includes a primary 48 Megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor with OIS + EIS, an 8 Megapixel ultrawide camera with 119-degree FOV, a 2 Megapixel macro camera & a 5 Megapixel depth sensor. the first rear camera can increase to 4K 30fps videos & 240fps super slow-motion videos at 1080p. Some camera features include Nightscape, UltraShot HDR, Pro Mode, RAW Image, etc. On the front, there are dual cameras that include a primary 32 Megapixel Sony IMX616 sensor paired with an 8 Megapixel 105-degree wide-angle shooter. The front camera is capable of a 4K 30/60fps video.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus Nord. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for OnePlus Nord based on Android 10 now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus Nord
To install this ROM on OnePlus Nord, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- Supported Smartphone: OnePlus Nord
- Charge the OnePlus Nord to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to PC.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on OnePlus Nord.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on OnePlus Nord
Install via TWRP Recovery
- First of all, make sure to download and move all the above required ROM packages on your OnePlus Nord Internal storage.
- You can reboot your phone into TWRP Recovery and Swipe Allow Modifications (Appears for the first time only)
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, first of all. Take a complete backup of stock or custom ROM using TWRP.
- Now wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus Nord.
- To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. [su_note note_color=”#fef0ef” text_color=”#000000″]Warning: Make sure not to select Internal storage[/su_note]
- Now you can install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Zip -> select Pixel Experiece.zip file.
- That’s it! Reboot and enjoy!
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- List of Pixel Experience ROM Supported Devices