Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus is one of the best budget smartphones out there. It came out of the box with Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Now you can enjoy the Android Oreo by using this Custom ROM. Earlier we had shared both the AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo and Lineage OS 15 for Redmi 5 Plus based on Android Oreo. Today we have the new Custom ROM based on AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Redmi 5 Plus known as Pixel Experience. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi 5 Plus (vince).
Talking about the specifications, Redmi 5 Plus features a 5.99-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB internal memory. The camera on the Redmi 5 Plus comes with 12MP and 5MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging 5V/2A. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back.
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel experience on Redmi 5 Plus. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Now you can download and install the AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Redmi 5 Plus (vince). Along with Android 8.1 Oreo features, The update also adds the latest November Security Patch.
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi 5 Plus (vince):
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Redmi 5 Plus based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
Changes and Update to Android 8.1 Oreo:
To install this ROM on Redmi 5 Plus, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery. We also shared officially Supported device list of Android Oreo and also Supported device list of Lineage OS 15.0.
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
- This will work on Redmi 5 Plus (vince) (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Update Android 8.1 Oreo based AOSPExtended Oreo on Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus (vince)
- How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus (vince)
- How To Root Install TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Redmi 5/5 Plus (Magisk)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus [Updated]
Here Is The Full Guide On How To Install Pixel Experience ROM On Redmi 5 Plus:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi 5 Plus
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Redmi 5 Plus. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Android 8.1 Oreo for Redmi 5 Plus.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Required ROM FILES
Pixel Experience ROM (Official)
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices - Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
That's it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi 5 Plus. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.