Tecno Spark 2 was launched on June 2018. The phone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Now you can enjoy the Android Oreo by using this Custom ROM. Earlier we had shared both the AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo and Lineage OS 15 for Tecno Spark 2 based on Android Oreo. Today we have the new Custom ROM based on AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Tecno Spark 2 known as Pixel Experience. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Tecno Spark 2.
Talking about the specifications, Tecno Spark 2 features a 6-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Mt6580 Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Tecno Spark 2 comes with 13MP rear camera with LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery. Tecno Spark 2 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel experience on Tecno Spark 2. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Now you can download and install the AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Tecno Spark 2. Along with Android 8.1 Oreo features, The update also adds the latest November Security Patch.
Table of Contents
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Tecno Spark 2:
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Tecno Spark 2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
Changes and Update to Android 8.1 Oreo:
To install this ROM on Tecno Spark 2, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery. We also shared officially Supported device list of Android Oreo and also Supported device list of Lineage OS 15.0.
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
- This will work on Tecno Spark 2 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download and install Tecno USB Drivers.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Tecno Spark 2
- How to Install Stock ROM on Tecno Spark 2 [Firmware Flash File/Unbrick]
- Download and Update AICP 13.1 on Tecno Spark 2 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Update AOSiP OS on Tecno Spark 2 Android 8.1 Oreo based on AOSP
Here Is The Full Guide On How To Install Pixel Experience ROM On Tecno Spark 2:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Tecno Spark 2
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Tecno Spark 2. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Android 8.1 Oreo for Tecno Spark 2.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Required ROM FILES
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Find all Android 8.0 Oreo Tips and Tricks to enable picture in picture feature WiFi issue and Other Most advanced features, tricks, and tips.
[su_button url="https://www.getdroidtips.com/tag/android-8-0-oreo-tips/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#3b4193" color="#ffffff" size="7" center="yes" icon="icon: check-square-o" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #fa6512"]Click To Find More Tips and Tricks[/su_button]
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Tecno Spark 2. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes to: Jackson Makinda