ZTE Axon 7 (axon7) is one of the best smartphones out there. It was launched in May 2016. The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and later upgrade to Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Now you can enjoy the unofficial Android Oreo by using this Custom ROM. Earlier we had shared both the AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo and Lineage OS 15 for ZTE Axon 7 based on Android Oreo. Today we have the new Custom ROM based on AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for ZTE Axon 7 known as Pixel Experience. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on ZTE Axon 7 (axon7).
Talking about the specifications, ZTE Axon 7 features a 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory. The camera on the ZTE Axon 7 comes with 20MP and 8MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3250 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0). It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back.
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel experience on ZTE Axon 7. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Now you can download and install the AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for ZTE Axon 7 (axon7).
Google Pixel Experience ROM on ZTE Axon 7 (axon7):
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for ZTE Axon 7 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
Changes and Update to Android 8.1 Oreo:
To install this ROM on ZTE Axon 7, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery. We also shared officially Supported device list of Android Oreo and also Supported device list of Lineage OS 15.0.
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
- This will work on ZTE Axon 7 (axon7) (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- Download the latest ZTE USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on ZTE Axon 7
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for ZTE Axon 7 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- ZTE Axon 7 Official Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- List of Best Custom ROM for ZTE Axon 7 [Updated]
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For ZTE Axon 7
Here Is The Full Guide On How To Install Pixel Experience ROM On ZTE Axon 7:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Axon 7
- Now install TWRP Recovery for ZTE Axon 7. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Android 8.1 Oreo for ZTE Axon 7.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Required ROM FILES
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices - Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
That's it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on ZTE Axon 7. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes to: NFound