In this guide, we will be listing out all the Quests, Bonuses, and Rewards in Pokemon Go: Sinnoh Throwback Challenge 2020. Initially, there weren’t many Augmented Reality games on smartphones that one could give it a shot. Then came the Pokemon Go and it bought about a tectonic shift in the way we look at these AR games. Using the mobile device GPS to locate, capture, battle, and train these virtual creatures, the game managed to create such a buzz that we haven’t seen in a long time.
Furthermore, with regular updates, the game gets blessed with new and interesting challenges and quests. Right now, we are about to witness the Sinnoh Throwback Challenge make its way over to Pokemon Go. There are quite a few things that you need to carry out effectively in order to earn rewards. Furthermore, the bonuses are also lined up in order. With that said, here is everything you need to know about this latest challenge, its associated rewards, bonus, and quests. Let’s begin.
Pokemon Go: Sinnoh Throwback Challenge 2020: Quests, Bonuses, and Rewards
In this latest Throwback Challenge, there’s quite a lot of quests going on. While some quests are happening in Kanto Timed Research, others are taking place at Hoenn Timed Research. On that note, here is the complete timeline that you should get acquainted with before we narrow down our attention to Sinnoh Challenge.
Throwback Challenge 2020: Timeline
- Kanto Timed Research: Friday, May 1, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. to Friday, May 8, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. local time
- Johto Timed Research: Friday, May 8, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. to Friday, May 15, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. local time
- Hoenn Timed Research: Friday, May 15, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. to Friday, May 22, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. local time
- Sinnoh Timed Research: Friday, May 22, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. to Friday, May 29, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. local time
- Throwback Challenge Champion 2020 Special Research unlock event – Wednesday, June 3, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. to Monday, June 8, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. local time.
The Sinnoh Throwback Challenge 2020 Features
So it is clear from the above timeline, that the Sinnoh Challenge will take place from Friday, May 22, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. to Friday, May 29, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. The adventures that you had in the Sinnoh region from Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl will now be making a comeback. Paying homage to the Trainers’ School in Jubilife City, this quest is in remembrance of exploring the mines on Iron Island.
Here are some of the noteworthy features of the Sinnoh Throwback Challenge in Pokemon Go:
- All the Pokemon originally discovered in the Sinnoh region, including the likes of Cherubi and Glameow, will now be appearing more frequently in the wild.
- Likewise, Pokemon originally discovered in the Sinnoh region will also be available to battle in the raids.
- Furthermore, these Pokemon will be hatching from 7 km Eggs: Cranidos, Shieldon, Glameow, Chingling, Bonsly, Happiny, Gible, Munchlax, Riolu, and Mantyke.
- With the recent poll choosing Lucario as the Pokemon of the Year in the Sinnoh region, you will see Pikachu wearing Lucario hats appearing in the wild.
- Event-exclusive Field Research tasks will reward encounters with Pokemon originally discovered in the Sinnoh region.
Till now, we have mentioned the features of the Sinnoh Throwback Challenge in Pokemon Go. Let’s now check out the bonuses that you could get your hands on.
- To begin with, if you’re lucky enough, you might find a Shiny Glameow.
- Apart from that, there are a one-hour Star Piece duration and one-hour Incense duration.
- Likewise, a one-hour Lucky Egg duration bonuses will also be active.
Challenges and Quests
There will be a total of 36 quests to complete during the Throwback Challenge, with 9 quests per region. Likewise, each one will be rewarded in their ways. What these quests will be, that hasn’t been officially revealed. Once that is done, we will update this guide accordingly. So bookmark this guide for future references.
So with this, we conclude the guide on Sinnoh Throwback Challenge in Pokemon Go. We have also discussed the features, quests, and the associated bonuses. Once the event gets started, the guide will be updated accordingly. Until then you could check out our iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Trick section.