PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 update will be rolled out on Android and IOS devices today. The new update will bring Royal Pass Season 6 to the game, along with several other changes. An in-game update of around 200 MB in size and can be downloaded directly when you open the game.
The new update makes several changes in the game, like new weapons, skins and vehicles. SCAR-L has been replaced by a new AR named G36C, which will be only available in Vikendi Map. The gun will use the same 5.56 mm bullets and will be compatible with several attachments like scopes, grips, mags, etc. A new three-wheeled vehicle named Tukshai has been added in Sanhok, which will replace the Jeep, Dacia and Min Bus. The vehicle is commonly known as Autorickshaw or Tuk Tuk in some countries. Erangel and Miramar maps now support dynamic weather.
The complete changelog for PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 update:
- Royale Pass: Players can now view RP rankings of the entire region and your friends directly from the royale pass page.
- Elite Pass Plus purchase now has additional rewards besides instantly gaining 25 ranks. Weekly challenges now award more points. Point rewards can now be collected with just tap.
- Anniversary Birthday parties on Spawn Island. Light fireworks and collect crates during matches. Open the collected crates after the match to get anniversary rewards. Find randomly spawned birthday cakes in matches for a surprise.
- Dynamic weather added to Erangel and Miramar.
- Added a new weapon: G36C rifle (Vikendi only). Fires 5.56mm rounds and can be equipped with stocks replaces SCAR-L in Vikendi.
- Added a new Sanhok exclusive vehicle – Tukshai a three-wheeled bus. This will replace the Jeep, Dacia and Mini Bus.
- Subscriptions will be available in early April. There are two plans: Prime and Prime Plus. Both plans come with free daily UC, Royale Pass points, daily 80 percent discount on Crates, purchasing from the shop with BP and more. Benefits from both plans are stackable.
- When players don’t win items above a certain quality many times in a row at the Shop, they will earn vouchers instead. Relevant titles and achievements relating to bad luck have been added.
- “Room Card: 1-Use” in Clan Shop has been adjusted to 1 purchase every 10 days. Added a robot avatar to the Clan system.