Advertisements

Ragnarok Mobile August 2020 Event (Easter Egg Hunter)

Here is everything you need to be aware of regarding the Ragnarok Mobile August 2020 Event (Easter Egg Hunter). Ragnarok Mobile regularly gets updated with many new features. Along the same lines, the game is quick to welcome new challenges to the fore. There have also been tons of new view angles, more graphic improvements, and some new 3D experiences. For the unaware, the game is an open-world MMORPG based on the famous Ragnarok Online.

With that said, there is now a new event in the game that is just going to start. The Ragnarok Mobile August 2020 Event (Easter Egg Hunter) is something that a lot of users are looking forward to. There are a total of 11 events this time around. While most of them are till the month of August 2020 only, a few get stretched to the next month as well.

With that said, each event presents the userbase with a new unique set of challenges. Not to mention the fact that upon completion of these events, you will be rewarded accordingly too. With that said, here are all the information related to the 11 events, their timeline, and rewards. This will help you in successfully completing the Ragnarok Mobile August 2020 Event (Easter Egg Hunter).

Ragnarok Mobile August 2020 Event

Ragnarok Mobile August 2020 Event

As mentioned before, there are a total of 11 events in the Ragnarok Mobile August 2020 Event. These include Event Puzzle (Event 1), Gem Donate (Event 2), Sign-in Mission (Event 3), Mini-Game (Event 4), Log-in Rewards (Event 5), Evening of the Seventh (Event 6), Star Rune Box (Event 7), Upgraded Wing Gift Pack (Event 8), Comodo’s Gift Bag (Event 9), Fantasy Generator Feast (Event 10), and the Guild Donate (Event 11). With that said, here is the snippet of these events schedule and what needs to be done in order to successfully complete them.

Event Schedule

Date Event Objectives
August 1 to September 1, 2020 Event Puzzle (Event 1)
Solve all 9 puzzles by completing each event in August.
August 1 to 8, 2020 Gem Donation (Event 2)
Donate gems (Aquamarine, Topaz, and Amethyst) to the NPC Intelligence at Prontera Square location.
August 1 to 4, 2020 Guild Donation (Event 11)
The first member who is able to donate on Guild will get a reward of 10 x Super Boost.
August 6 to 27, 2020 Sign-in Mission (Event 3)
Search NPC Fran at the Prontera Square. This will start the 5-day sign-in quest missions.
August 6 to 13, 2020 Star Rune Box (Event 7)
New item Star Rune Box at Recharge that costs for 20 BCC with a maximum of 30 purchases.
August 13 to 22, 2020 Mini-Game (Event 4)
You need to find the NPC Millionaire Vallet at Prontera Square. The mini-game is slated to be held in Prontera West Gate.
August 13 to 27, 2020 Fantasy Feast Generator (Event 10)
You could get hold of a new costume from the Fantasy Feast Generator Twilight Fleet.
August 20 to 27, 2020 Login Rewards (Event 5)
Search for the NPC Elisa and claim the Easter Egg Rewards.Upgraded Wing Gift Pack (Event 8)
A new item called Upgraded Wing Gift Pack will be available at the Recharge for 30 BCC.
August 24 to 31, 2020 The evening of Seventh (Event 6)
Every evening at 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM (Manila, Philippine Time), visit the Poring Islands and collect Meteor Chest.
August 27 to September 3, 2020 Comodo’s Gift Bag (Event 9)
A new item named Comodo’s Gift Bag will be available at Recharge for a total of 15 BCC.

Complete Details of 11 Events

Let’s now check out all of these events in detail.

Event Puzzle

Date and Time: 01/08/2020 5:00 – 01/09/2020 5:00

This Ragnarok Mobile August 2020 Event consists of a total of 9 puzzle pieces. You will have to complete all of them in the month of August. Complete 3 puzzle pieces and you will earn Gold Medal and Belief Token. Upon completion of 6 puzzle pieces, the reward will be Smooth Rune Stone and Valkyrie’s Gift. And on 9 puzzle pieces, you will earn a headwear Observing Doll Hat.

Gem Donation

Date and Time: 01/08/2020 5:00 – 08/08/2020 5:00

During this event, head over to Prontera Square and find the Intelligence NPC. As a tip, make sure to donate all kinds of gem materials. This will increase the progression related to the “Bounty Reward”. As and when the progression reaches 30%, 50%, 100%, the Intelligence NPC will result in the unlocking of some specific items in his store.

Sign-In Mission

Starting Date: 06/08/2020 5:00 – 20/08/2020 5:00
Finish Date: 06/08/2020 5:00 – 27/08/2020 5:00

All the users with Base level ≥12 could try out this Ragnarok Mobile August 2020 Event. Overall, there will be 5 series of quests, complete each of them and get yourself rewarded with GoldenEye Gift Pack. This gift pack could offer you rare materials of EP7.0 + Small Wooden Hammer. Complete all the five quests and you will get an additional reward of Event Card “Easter Egg Hunt”.

Mini-Game

Date and Time: 13/08/2020 5:00 – 22/08/2020 5:00

There is going to be a mini-game at the Prontera West Gate location. You need to head over to the NPC Millionaire Vallat at the Prontera Square to take part in this mission. Consisting of 6 series missions, each one will reward you with a blank cheque. You could get this cheque to get the Big Cat Voucher 1 and the Small Wooden Hammer.

Advertisements

Login Rewards

Date and Time: 20/08/2020 5:00 – 27/08/2020 5:00

In this Ragnarok Mobile August 2020 Event mission set, you will have to talk to  NPC Elisa and claim your “Easter Egg“ reward. This reward might hold random pet materials and Small Wooden Hammer. Likewise, you could also get a 2 x Easter Egg if you log in on 25th August.

The Evening of the Seventh

Date and Time: 24/08/2020 5:00 – 31/08/2020 5:00

Head over to the Poring Island from 20: 00 – 22: 00 and you will be able to get the “Meteor Chest”. Do keep in mind that one character could collect a maximum of 5 chests. Furthermore, there stands a 5% chance that you get the Tail Accessory “Meteor”. But if you end up eliminating the Strange Poring, then you could add an additional 5% to this probability. Similarly, he has around 90% chance of dropping the 10 Zeny.

Star Rune Box

Date and Time: 06/08/2020 5:00 – 13/08/2020 5:00

During the course of this Ragnarok Mobile August 2020 Event, the “Star Rune Box” will be available on Big Cat Store. Talking about its price, you could get it for  20 Big Cat Coins. Furthermore, there is a limit for a maximum of 30 purchases per user account. Once you open this Star Rune box, you could get your hands on a Dusty Rune Bag x1, a Glittering Rune Stone Star x1, and a 20% chance of receiving New S level rune of your class x1. Just keep in mind that this isn’t available to the Wildfire Class.

Advertisements

Upgraded Wing Gift Pack

Date and Time: 20/08/2020 5:00 – 27/08/2020 5:00

The Upgraded Wing gift pack will also be available at the Big Cat Store. Although it costs around 30 Big Cat Coins, but there is a maximum of 60 purchases per user account. Talking about the update, you could get 300,000 Zeny and ”Nolan Card“. Apart from that, anyone of the 1 x Hardcover Card Album Remains, 1 x Gorgeous Card Album, or a 5% chance to gain 1 x rare Oracle Card should also be waiting there for you.

Comodo’s Gift Bag

Date and Time: 27/08/2020 5:00 – 03/09/2020 5:00

You again have to head over to the Big Cat Store to get hold of the Comodo’s Gift Bag. Costing around 15 Big Cat Coins, you will be rewarded with Oracle Crystal x6, Oracle Dust x4, and a 25% chance of receiving Comodo’s Speciality x1. The latter could be exchanged for a limited Headwear.

Talking about exchanges, you get exchange Baphomet Jr.’s Summer for 5 Comodo’s Specialty. Likewise, Miss Conch and Happy Watering Can Whale for 3 Comodo’s Specialty each. Similarly, 3 Brothers: Crab [1], 3 Brothers: Shellfish, and 3 Brothers: Starfish could be exchanged for 1 Comodo’s Specialty each.

Fantasy Feast Generator

Date and Time: 13/08/2020 5:00 – 27/08/2020 5:00

There will be a “Twilight Fleet” themed Costume during this Ragnarok Mobile August 2020 Event. You will have 10 times more chance of obtaining it.

Guild Donate

Date and Time: 01/08/2020 5:00 – 04/08/2020 5:00

Regarding this, the rule stands simple- the First character to donate in the guild will be rewarded with the “Super Boost” *10. Just keep in mind that the event is limited to a single character per account.

So this was all from this guide regarding the Ragnarok Mobile August 2020 Event (Easter Egg Hunter). We have shared complete information, schedule, objectives, and the rewards for each of these 11 events. If you still have any doubts left, then do let us know in the comments section below. Rounding off, here are some iPhone Tips and TricksPC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Trick that you should check out as well.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.