Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
If your Android phone or tablet is acting strangely, or you’re trying to tackle malware, you should try entering recovery mode. Recovery is an independent, lightweight runtime environment that is included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all Android devices. – Digitaltrends.
Reboot into Recovery Mode on Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
- First of all, Turn off your Xiaomi Redmi S2.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key on your Redmi S2 device simultaneously for a while
- Once you see the Xiaomi Mi logo, you can release the button.
- Your phone has entered recovery mode, now you can select the language
- Now your Xiaomi Redmi S2 will enter the stock recovery mode
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Specifications:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro features a 6.26 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixel. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 processor under Adreno 509 GPU. The handset packs 32GB and 64GB variant with 3/4GB of RAM. Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro sports a Dual rear camera with 12MP + 5MP camera and Dual Selfie camera with 20MP + 2MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 8.1 Oreo under MIUI 10 software package and backed by 4000 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader at the back.