The Xiaomi Redmi A2 is a budget smartphone with decent hardware specifications. It is powered by a MediaTek Helio G36 CPU with a clock speed of up to 2.2GHz, providing enough processing power for everyday tasks.
In this guide, we will share the latest Google Camera for the Redmi A2 and A2 Plus with you. Google Camera is the stock camera app that ships with Google’s Pixel device. The camera brings the latest HDR+ technology, which improves picture quality, especially on low and mid-end phones. The app includes the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, etc.
If you are someone who wants to install the Google Camera on your Redmi A2 and A2 Plus, then this guide is for you. Thanks to some creative and hard-working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05, who’re trying hard to make ported GCam APK files to most of the devices out there. The Google Camera port is now available for Redmi A2 and A2 Plus devices.
Download Google Camera Port for Xiaomi Redmi A2 and A2 Plus
New Gcam 8.5 Version:
- Download Google Camera 8.1 APK for Android
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
The Google Camera (GCam) application links above are sourced from the XDA community and other websites. If you encounter any issues with the links or the app (such as crashing or non-functionality), kindly let us know by leaving a comment. We appreciate your feedback and will do our best to address any concerns. Device manufacturers may not officially support these applications, so compatibility and performance may vary.
Steps to install Google Camera on Redmi A2 and A2 Plus
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. Go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it to do this. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot, and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Redmi A2 and A2 Plus handset. If you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.