Did you forget the password, pin or pattern lock on your AT&T Galaxy J3 2018? Then this guide will be useful to remove the Forgotten pattern lock on AT&T Galaxy J3 2018. Follow this procedure to unlock the pattern lock.
Steps to Remove Forgotten pattern lock on AT&T Galaxy J3 2018:
To remove the pattern lock, you need to boot your AT&T Galaxy J3 2018 into recovery mode. Follow the guide on how to boot into recovery mode on AT&T Galaxy J3 2018.
Things to Note while using AT&T Galaxy J3 2018 Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
- In Recovery Mode, use the Volume button to select wipe data to reset option
- You can confirm by pressing the Power button
- Once you are done, Reboot system now
- Press power button to confirm
I hope this guide was useful to remove the password, pin or pattern lock on AT&T Galaxy J3 2018 device.
AT&T Galaxy J3 2018 Specifications:
AT&T Galaxy J3 2018 sports a 5 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Quad-core Exynos 7570 Quad (14 nm). The device packs 16GB internal storage and 2GB of RAM. There is 256GB expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a single camera 8 MP with an aperture f/1.9 and a 5 MP shooter for selfies. The AT&T Galaxy J3 2018 runs Android 8.0 Oreo and backed by a Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.